BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Aayesha G.
College Sta, TX
This is a good exfoliant I've used for years. It gives my face a fresh feeling and smells nice too. The only problem I have with it is the texture and the way it comes off on the skin. It's gritty and has a harsh feeling when first applied. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone who has very gentle/sensitive skin.
Priscila F.
I've used this product for three years now many because I actually feel like it cleanses my face and I like the consistency and smell of the product. My only complaint is that I've never noticed a difference in my black heads but again I don't get those often so I'm not sure how it would work for someone that does , I would recommend this for someone that does not have sensitive skin because it can be rough on the face but I personally like it
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I love this drug-store scrub. It smells great and gets the job done. Great for the price to add to your cleansing routine. It can be super coarse at the beginning, but I don't have sensitive skin, so I got used to it and liked the feeling. I felt like it was getting deep down in my pores and really cleaning the surface.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I used to use this back in high school religiously. I love the light peach scent to it and the beads make it feel like you're actually doing some cleaning. It can be a little harsh for those with sensitive skin. I have since stopped using this product because I have a Clarisonic which works better with cream and liquid face washes.
Kailey H.
Hesperia, CA
This is a nice exfoliator for the price. It has small beads, or bits of apricot(not sure), that make me like it's really working. I also like that it has apricots in it, making me feel better about never buying organic products. Lol. It is pretty harsh, so I would not recommend it for sensitive skin. Hope this helped! :D
Jamie O.
Parkville, MO
I have been using this since I was in middle school (like 15 years). It's the absolute best facial scrub, it makes my face feel so clean and smooth. The price is great, and is on par with much more high end exfoliation products. It's not abrasive and doesn't irritate my slightly sensitive skin. I will use this forever!!
Sahony B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I herd many people dislike this product because of the apricot pieces being very hard and not dissolving on to your skin but I actually enjoy it because the fact that the tiny piece's are hard it takes out all the dirt or makeup build up when I apply and wash my face with it PLUS it leaves my face super duper smooth.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. This product exfoliates and cleanses my face so well! I would advise against using it too often, as it can be damaging to your face. I have noticed tiny micro scratches in my skin when I used it more often that normal. I like to use it once every 2 weeks, no more than once a week. That is what works well for my skin.
Amanda C.
Downey, Ca
I have been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for years and I love it! I really does keep my face clear and blemish free. I use this scrub about 3 times a week, and I would not recommend this product for every day use because it can cause your skin to get too oily. Definitely try this product if you are suffering from acne.
Cara C.
Richmond, VA
This scrub works great at removing dead skin and cleaning off makeup! It's definitely a harsher scrub but works great! My skin feels smooth after and I can tell that any blemishes I had are either smaller or gone in the morning.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.