BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Naje S.
I used to use this product twice a week. For me it came off as very harsh. Mind you I don't have sensitive skin. After using it for about a month it left my skin feeling dry, even with the use of moisturizers. I also felt as though it did not really clean my face. It really depends on your skin how this works for you.
Laurie K.
West Roxbury, MA
It was a great scrub, and I felt like it was working but eventually, it dried my skin out a lot! I don't recommend using it more than once a week (depending on your skin type). I consulted with friend of mine, who is a professional make up artist and said that this one actually tears the skin, and is not recommended.
Jasmine S.
Beaver Dam, WI
This stuff is pretty great I must say.. Yes I know it's a scrub but I feel like the beads in the scrub are a bit to rough.. And make my face pretty dry. If you don't use it as a daily thing it's nice and cleans out them pores!
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think the problem most people have with this scrub is they try to use it everyday. It's far too harsh for that. After telling my roommate to chill out on the scrub, her face actually improved when dropping down to 2-3x a week instead of every day. I personally only use it 1x a week or so just to get a really good clean/fresh face.
I have really bad acne and I've been using face wash from my dermatologist but it was getting way too expensive so I was referred to St. Ives and I love it. It's so much better priced and you can feel how it gets deeper than just the top layer of your skin. Plus it smells amazing and makes your face feel so clean!
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
I stumbled across this after finding a sample I had stashed away, and I'm sure glad I found it! Not only does it leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed, it helps get away any unwanted dirt and oil. It can be a little harsh with the exfoliating particles in it, so if you have sensitive skin, this may not be for you.
Cara C.
Richmond, VA
This scrub works great at removing dead skin and cleaning off makeup! It's definitely a harsher scrub but works great! My skin feels smooth after and I can tell that any blemishes I had are either smaller or gone in the morning.
Jessica D.
Wayne, WV
I picked this up at Target because it was on sale and I was on an apricot scrub kick. After using it for a while, I noticed that it really wasn't helping my face at all and it was making it horribly dry and no amount of moisturizer would help it. Since then, I have stopped using it and my skin has gone back to normal.
Elizabeth H.
Staten Island, NY
I don't know where to start. This product has changed my life. I used to have acne and after using this scrub along with the black head green tea scrub and a toner from another brand, my face has changed dramatically. My acne has reduced and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Its so cheap. You can't go wrong
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
If you're looking for an inexpensive scrub that helps with breakouts and clear out black head this ones for you. It can be used daily as well which is great. I really this scrub and it does help a lot with my frequent break outs.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.