BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amber J.
Jacksonville , FL
I always have at least 2 face washes in my shower, and this is ALWAYS one of them. I have a small area on my face (the sides of my nose and my eyebrows) that have psoriasis. This scrub gets rid of the flakiness without aggravating my skin. It also doesn't dry out my skin or leave it too oily, so it controls my acne as well.
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
I don't think this apricot scrub works that well to remove blackheads but it does slough the dry skin off nicely. Your skin will feel so smooth afterwards. It's especially nice in the winter months when your skin gets dry and possibly flaky. Also it is pretty inexpensive & all the stores carry their own dupe version of it.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
I have been using st Ives for about two years now and since then i have seen some changes. it is now much softer when you apply it to your face and you can still feel the grains that exfoliate your skin but are no longer as rough as before. this has helped me clear out my face from time to time when i have needed it. i use it about three times a week and haven't noticed any damages.
Margaret O.
I have tried a bunch of different face washes for my combination skin. I have never ever had a product work as well as St. Ives Blemish Control Scrub. I use twice a day, and immediately after, use toner to keep my face hydrated. The scrub is not too harsh on skin. Really does keep your skin blemish free, soft, and beautiful. Definitely recommend, Target sells it for under $4.00.
Samantha P.
Fort Hood, TX
This scrub is not for wimps! It is everything they tell you not to use. It's abrasive, it's drying, and you know what? It works! I use it once a week to really exfoliate and clean my skin. It also helps with those little annoying bumps on my arms. For the price, it can't be beat, but steer clear if you have sensitive skin.
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
So I have been using this product for about 10 years now and I have to say I love it as a step in my skin care routine. I wouldn't recommend using this alone unless you have very mild acne. I have suffered from cystic acne for a long time and using this as my first step followed by my favorite cleanser keeps my skin the best.
Glenda F.
Ft Washington, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product i have used it many times and it really works after you use it you can actually feel the difference on your face it feels cleaner/fresh and smoothr and it does take all of your blackhead out..I recommend this product it's really good and it does not smell nasty like other brand this one smell like apricot
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
I use this in the shower and the green tea out of the shower and at night. The thick beads are great and make your skin feel extra smooth and clean. Larger exfoliating beads are not good for your skin to use a lot, so that's why I use it just in the shower. The green tea is used more, with finer beads. Both work great!!!
Emily S.
This is decent to use once a week or so. I've heard that the scrubbers are too harsh to ever use on skin, so I'm deciding not to use this anymore. It seemed to work alright for me, but I think the scrubbers irritate any skin that is blemish prone. And, if I don't have blemishes, I try to use the most gentle wash as possible.
Lauren H.
Mc Graw, NY
I used to used this apricot scrub daily in high school, it's very affordable
And efficient. It works great getting rid and preventing blackheads. It makes your skin feel very soft and refreshed. It's one of the best exfoliating face washes I have ever used. Writing this survey actually makes me want to go purchase this ASAP.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.