BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Trina Q.
Fresno, CA
Used every night , though it real helped get rid of my ruff dry skin, made my skin extra soft . has a wonderful not intence smell. helped keep acne from coming . i noticed my face was also not as oily or dry after wards . and i have bad huge pores to it helped clean the ugly dirt out . in my opinion made my pores smaller .
Nicole M.
I actually
Didn't like st.ives products.. Atleast their facial cleansers. They caused my skin to be very red and blotchy. I have really sensitive skin so I can't move around a lot with facial products. They do smell great though!
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
So I have been using this product for about 10 years now and I have to say I love it as a step in my skin care routine. I wouldn't recommend using this alone unless you have very mild acne. I have suffered from cystic acne for a long time and using this as my first step followed by my favorite cleanser keeps my skin the best.
Ana V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have #acneprone skin so this product lives up to its standard and even works better than the high end skincare products I used before. It's less than $3 and I always buy it at Target or Walmart but can be found in any drugstore.
Lisa B.
Youngstown, OH
I have this using this product for several years. At one point I stopped using it. Not for any particular reason. When I started again my hubby noticed the difference. It exfoliates well and my skin needed it. There are many other scrubs on the market however I appreciate that this scrub does not leave a greasy residue.
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
After using this for years I talked to my dermatologist and she said stop use. The jagged exfoliators cause micro tearing in the skin and literally two weeks after I switched to a more gentle scrub my skin is nearly blemish free!
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
I use this in the shower and the green tea out of the shower and at night. The thick beads are great and make your skin feel extra smooth and clean. Larger exfoliating beads are not good for your skin to use a lot, so that's why I use it just in the shower. The green tea is used more, with finer beads. Both work great!!!
Alyssa M.
This Apricot Scrub is amazing! It really gives your face a deep clean. It makes my skin feel really nice and smoothr after. It's very gentle on your skin too. I usually use every few days. It's so refreshing and truly works well :).
Darby L.
I am a true-believer in St. Ives Apricot Scrub. As a user for the past six years, I can honestly say that there is no better facial product on the market. After trying more expensive products, it is amazing that St. Ives is still the very best. For an affordable price, and noticeable results, St. Ives is the way to go.
Marivel N.
Canoga Park, CA
This scrub leaves a super clean feel after the first use. I like this product for a general scrub. Leaves a nice smell as well, nothing harsh. I would definitely recommend this product and i look forward in trying more similar products.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.