St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great when your face feels really oily and dirty however it is a bit too drying for my dry skin. However after I use this face wash my skin always feels clean and ready to moisturize. I would recommend st Ives to anyone with sensitive skin.
This is such a classic. Love how smooth my skin is after using this and I only use it once or twice a week. Love the apricot smell and it just takes me back to watching my mom use it when I was a kid. I loved the smell of it even back then.
I use this every night after I remove my makeup. I can only use certain face products, due to my sensitive skin. I bought mine at Walmart. I buy most of all my facial products there. This product just makes my face feel so clean afterwards.
I have been using this product for years, I wouldn't use any other acne scrub. It is a great value for how much you get. I've always been happy with the results of using it. The new look of the bottle is very cute, I always have at least one in the shower with me!
I bought this product to help with me acne blemishes however it actually caused my acne to spread. Also the exfoliants size is too large and harsh for the skin which can cause micro tears in the skin.
I know this product works for some people but this absolutely did not work for me. The exfoliant was way too harsh on my skin and I only used this 2-3 times a week. It dried me out severely! I cannot see how someone would be able to use this daily, as I know some people do. Would not recommend.
This scrub works like a charm. It’s very exfoliating and the smell is great. I want to believe that it did help with my acne but I also started drinking a lot of water and eating healthier, not touching my face as much. The whole combo could have created a flawless, acne free face.
I don't use facial scrubs often bc they tend to irritate my skin too much. Honestly, this is the only one that I ever use. I use it periodically when I feel that my face is in need of a deep cleaning and this scrub is priced just right!
I use alot of St Ives products as they are reasonably priced but are at a very high quality! I have this scrub in my shower now and use it daily to clean my pores and smooth my face. I also use lotion and body wash by St Ives very often.
First time I used this was a few years back. I LOVED it. Tried it more recently and I've been using it for a few weeks and I see no difference with my acne and blackheads. I also wish they'd put more in the bottles. That said, it does leave my face feeling nice after I use this.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos