St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Ive been using this product since I was in middle school. Before I used it, I know my mom and aunt's also used it. It's my go to skin product and I never go a day without using it. It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth, without it, my skin feels very oily and dirty. I recommend this product to people of all skin types.
I love using this scrub, my face is always looking amazing because of this product. I usually wash. My face 3 times a day with this my friends always ask me what I use and they fell in, love with it as well. I recommend this because it doesn't irritate my face plus there's an oil free one and it does its wonders with my face.
This product is horrible and just made me break out even worse. the smell is not that great. if i would look up reviews before i would not have bought. i would tell people to save there money at drug stores and buy something else.
Leaves my skin feeling very smooth and clean. I mainly use this product to wash makeup from my face. Wet my face and remove residu with cotton balls. Then, I apply the scrub to my face. Leave on my face for two minutes and wash.
This has been my go to product for years. My mother introduced it to me when I was growing up, and whenever i veer off in a certain Skincare direction I always end up coming back to this scrub. It can be a bit harsh, but it's all in the way you use it. It's natural, it's moisturizing and not drying. What else can you ask?!
I am a true-believer in St. Ives Apricot Scrub. As a user for the past six years, I can honestly say that there is no better facial product on the market. After trying more expensive products, it is amazing that St. Ives is still the very best. For an affordable price, and noticeable results, St. Ives is the way to go.
This scrub is not for wimps! It is everything they tell you not to use. It's abrasive, it's drying, and you know what? It works! I use it once a week to really exfoliate and clean my skin. It also helps with those little annoying bumps on my arms. For the price, it can't be beat, but steer clear if you have sensitive skin.
I like this to get rid of seriously subborn blackheads or whiteheads but DO NOT USE more than like once a month. The apricot seriously damages your skin and the fact that you can feel it working means that it's working too much. It cuts your skin and actually makes it easier for bacteria to get in and cause blemishes. A friend in beauty school yelled at me for even owning this stuff.
A fine grain exfoliant with a gentle scent makes this face wash a tried and true favorite. Although the mixture feels like wet sand, this wash exfoliates even the driest patches of skin, wiping them away for clear and radiant skin
St. Ives apricot facial scrub is great you can really feeling cleaning your skin and the scrub is not rough at all it just enough to get into your pores and clean them without being too rough. I suggest using a moisturizer after because it can be a littler drying. I love it, I always use these when I leave out of town because it comes in small containers at target. Its just great.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos