BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Daniella P.
Sterling Heights, MI
One of my favorites exfoliating scrubs and is super cheap. Never irritates my skin or burns. Makes my skin feel baby soft and smells really good too. I only use like twice a week because if I use it everyday it is a little harsh.
tiffany E.
Bridgeton, NJ
The price of this product peaked my interest. I had a few black heads I wanted to take care of but the main reason for buying the product was to exfoliate away tiny bumps caused by blocked pores. After using this product for 2 weeks, I am not impressed. The scrub is not fine enough properly exfoliate. It leaves your face with more blocked pores than you began with at the beginning. If you are looking for smooth polished skin, avoid this product!
Holly W.
I have loved St. Ives since high school. They are a super affordable brand that rivals their competitors. All of their products smells great and feel great on the skin. They make great exfoliators and are a great low price option.
Breanna B.
Seriously obsessed with the product! My face feels so refreshed after each wash! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft! I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin or blackheads! Amazing stuff!
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, VA
Great scrub. My roomate in college turned me on to this and I haven't looked back. Nice clean soft scent. Very natural and gentle on the skin. Keeps my face clean and blemish free. I have to hide the bottle from my husband or he will use it every single time he showers.
Cindy D.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is an oldy but a goody. This product has been around forever. It's great that they now have a light version. This is an awesome product for your face but it is also a great product for bumbs on the back of your arms and legs. And it is a great exfoliater for your under arms before shaving. And you can't beat the price.
Evelyn C.
I have to be honest, I never really used any special kind of facial wash before. My husband always used the Blemish Control Scrub so I decided to try it one day and loved it. I love how fresh and soft my face feels after using it.
megan s.
Elton, LA
Love love love this. I use this every single night. I haven't had a blemish since I've been using this. I've recommended this to my sister and she now uses this on a regular basis as well. My face feel so clean and fresh after use.
Jenna L.
Dunedin, FL
I love this! It's so good that even my doctor recommended it to me for acne. It smells great and has all the right ingredients. I love that you don't have to use it everyday. Honestly the less that I used it the better my face looked. The only thing is that you have to be very gentle using it because the beads are hard.
Tara S.
Brooklyn, NY
This has been my go to product for years. My mother introduced it to me when I was growing up, and whenever i veer off in a certain Skincare direction I always end up coming back to this scrub. It can be a bit harsh, but it's all in the way you use it. It's natural, it's moisturizing and not drying. What else can you ask?!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.