BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive been using this product since I was in middle school. Before I used it, I know my mom and aunt's also used it. It's my go to skin product and I never go a day without using it. It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth, without it, my skin feels very oily and dirty. I recommend this product to people of all skin types.
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
I have sensitive skin and this has been the ONLY face wash I have used for the past 6 years! It does what it promises, reduces the look of blackheads/blemishes and also makes your face feel fresh, clean, and rejuvenated! I have the big tub for my use and home, and I have a small tube for travel - by far the best face wash!
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
After using this for years I talked to my dermatologist and she said stop use. The jagged exfoliators cause micro tearing in the skin and literally two weeks after I switched to a more gentle scrub my skin is nearly blemish free!
Kelli  B.
Overall I really like this face wash! St. Ives apricot scrub is great for exfoliating my face and making it feel super soft. I don't use this as my everyday cleanser, but I try to use it at least a couple days a week to help my face feel softer. It really does do a great job exfoliating and getting dead skin off my face. I gave it a B because I'm not really sure if it does anything for the black heads. This could be because I don't use it everyday.
Nicole M.
I actually
Didn't like st.ives products.. Atleast their facial cleansers. They caused my skin to be very red and blotchy. I have really sensitive skin so I can't move around a lot with facial products. They do smell great though!
Stacee B.
I've been in a love and hate relationship with this scrub for a couple years now. It seems to diminish my acne at first, but after a while it seems to stop working. I recommend to use every other day for it can irritate and scratch the skin if used daily. Overall if used right you will see a slight change within 2 weeks or so.
Laurie W.
Baby soft skin? Smooth? Cheap?

Well here it is! This stuff is amazing! I've been using it for years and every time, I use it, literally right after, my skin is smooth and soft. The product itself is very sandy but its the exfoliating part so don't be alarmed. It is quite expensive and I never found the same result in anything else Ive tried. Give it a shot, its only $4 bucks!
Komal A.
Bellingham, MA
I Have Tried Many Exfoliating Products Before This One And I Find That The Much Gentler Products Don't Really Clear Out The Blackheads All That Great. I Love This Product Because I Tend To Get Bad Blackheads On My Cheeks And Chin.

I Still Use My Other Exfoliating Product Though For Those Days That My Skin Is Super Sensitive.
Clare D.
A fine grain exfoliant with a gentle scent makes this face wash a tried and true favorite. Although the mixture feels like wet sand, this wash exfoliates even the driest patches of skin, wiping them away for clear and radiant skin
Nicole P.
Saulsbury, TN
I like this to get rid of seriously subborn blackheads or whiteheads but DO NOT USE more than like once a month. The apricot seriously damages your skin and the fact that you can feel it working means that it's working too much. It cuts your skin and actually makes it easier for bacteria to get in and cause blemishes. A friend in beauty school yelled at me for even owning this stuff.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.