St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This st. Ives apricot scrub is amazing. Not only is it NOT tested on animals (which I'm always looking for when buying skin care products) but its never broken me out. I always have this product in stick at my house. And its fairly cheap so everyone can try it. Its definitely worked better than some of my high end products.
This is definitely a holy grail product for me! I have been using it for years and don't know how I can live without it! I have used the blemish control , but I prefer the fresh scrub. The beads in this are very large so I only use it when I'm in the shower. The consistency is thick and it has a very nice light sent to it. It always leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. A must have!
I have sensitive skin and this has been the ONLY face wash I have used for the past 6 years! It does what it promises, reduces the look of blackheads/blemishes and also makes your face feel fresh, clean, and rejuvenated! I have the big tub for my use and home, and I have a small tube for travel - by far the best face wash!
I have been using this stuff for years! I've loved it forever, and recently discovered the green tea scrub. I was a little disappointed with the green tea, because it felt too light compared to this formula. After reading through some of the reviews I am noticing that the harsh scrubbing I love so much, is actually my skin tearing. So I will be sticking to the green tea formula.
This is actually my favorite face wash and I truly swear by it. I think one of the best parts about this product is that you get the exfolliant that is natural, as it is made from bits of apricot bits, rather than plastic (as in the beads in other exfoliating face washes). My only criticism is that it actually may be too harsh on the skin at times. It may be best used once a day or a few times a week (depending on how often you wash your face).
I love this product i have used it many times and it really works after you use it you can actually feel the difference on your face it feels cleaner/fresh and smoothr and it does take all of your blackhead out..I recommend this product it's really good and it does not smell nasty like other brand this one smell like apricot
I really like this product. It smells great and really leaves my skin feeling smooth, which is what you want. I only use this about once a week to kind of give my skin a nice refresh after using makeup day in and day out, so I can't say how well it actually helps with blemishes, but I've never noticed any more because of it.
I have been searching everywhere for a face scrub that will keep the acne away. I tried this based on a recommendation from my friend. I tried it and was not very impressed with the results. The scrub is very harsh and did not fight the acne. It smells nice, but is really the only pro. It also did not help with blackheads.
I don't get too many pimples but I have lots of tiny black heads on my nose/chin/forehead so I like to use face washes that are more for blackheads specifically, and I love this stuff because it smells great, and I have sensitive skin do this stuff woks really well for me too because it doesn't irritated skin or make it really dry.
Ive been using this product since I was in middle school. Before I used it, I know my mom and aunt's also used it. It's my go to skin product and I never go a day without using it. It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth, without it, my skin feels very oily and dirty. I recommend this product to people of all skin types.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos