St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub leaves a super clean feel after the first use. I like this product for a general scrub. Leaves a nice smell as well, nothing harsh. I would definitely recommend this product and i look forward in trying more similar products.
I don't think this apricot scrub works that well to remove blackheads but it does slough the dry skin off nicely. Your skin will feel so smooth afterwards. It's especially nice in the winter months when your skin gets dry and possibly flaky. Also it is pretty inexpensive & all the stores carry their own dupe version of it.
This used to be the only face wash I used! It works very well and smells so good. It leaves your face feeling very refreshed and clean, it's very gentle on the skin and it's not very expensive I would highly recommend this product!
I don't know. This was always my "go-to" scrub for years. And while I still like it, I don't feel like it's as effective as I remember it being. My face feels smoothr after using it, but I also still seem to have that pesky dead skin. C'mon, St. Ives! There's too much competition out there to slack off... Definitely need to revamp this product and step it up a little! :)
Yes yes yes! Love this classic, works wonders! I use this in the shower and even have my husband using it, it's great for any of your trouble areas and leaves them perfectly exfoliated. I feel it works best using it in the shower with some of the steam, helps your pores open up and really gets to the root of the problem.
My favorite part of this scrub are the beads inside it. It really exfoliates your skin and removes all the dirt and dead skin. I love that fresh feeling after I get out of the shower and I dry my face off. My skin feels so smooth and soft as soon as I use it. It's a great feeling, especially since I have oily skin. It helps prevent me from all those nasty break outs. It is definitely my GO TO product when I need to wash off my face full of make up!
This is my absolute favorite face scrub! I love the gritty texture and fresh small that is has! One tube of this stuff will last months, making it very affordable. Better yet, you can get it at almost any drugstore or grocery store!
I use this in the shower and the green tea out of the shower and at night. The thick beads are great and make your skin feel extra smooth and clean. Larger exfoliating beads are not good for your skin to use a lot, so that's why I use it just in the shower. The green tea is used more, with finer beads. Both work great!!!
After using this for years I talked to my dermatologist and she said stop use. The jagged exfoliators cause micro tearing in the skin and literally two weeks after I switched to a more gentle scrub my skin is nearly blemish free!
I love this product. I've used it since I was in high school and I'm 28 now, so 10 plus years. The packaging makes dispensing it easy. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos