BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Marivel N.
Canoga Park, CA
This scrub leaves a super clean feel after the first use. I like this product for a general scrub. Leaves a nice smell as well, nothing harsh. I would definitely recommend this product and i look forward in trying more similar products.
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
I don't think this apricot scrub works that well to remove blackheads but it does slough the dry skin off nicely. Your skin will feel so smooth afterwards. It's especially nice in the winter months when your skin gets dry and possibly flaky. Also it is pretty inexpensive & all the stores carry their own dupe version of it.
Saige W.
This used to be the only face wash I used! It works very well and smells so good. It leaves your face feeling very refreshed and clean, it's very gentle on the skin and it's not very expensive I would highly recommend this product!
Rachael L.
Towson, MD
I don't know. This was always my "go-to" scrub for years. And while I still like it, I don't feel like it's as effective as I remember it being. My face feels smoothr after using it, but I also still seem to have that pesky dead skin. C'mon, St. Ives! There's too much competition out there to slack off... Definitely need to revamp this product and step it up a little! :)
Priscilla F.
Muleshoe, TX
Yes yes yes! Love this classic, works wonders! I use this in the shower and even have my husband using it, it's great for any of your trouble areas and leaves them perfectly exfoliated. I feel it works best using it in the shower with some of the steam, helps your pores open up and really gets to the root of the problem.
Denise B.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite part of this scrub are the beads inside it. It really exfoliates your skin and removes all the dirt and dead skin. I love that fresh feeling after I get out of the shower and I dry my face off. My skin feels so smooth and soft as soon as I use it. It's a great feeling, especially since I have oily skin. It helps prevent me from all those nasty break outs. It is definitely my GO TO product when I need to wash off my face full of make up!
Brittany O.
This is my absolute favorite face scrub! I love the gritty texture and fresh small that is has! One tube of this stuff will last months, making it very affordable. Better yet, you can get it at almost any drugstore or grocery store!
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
I use this in the shower and the green tea out of the shower and at night. The thick beads are great and make your skin feel extra smooth and clean. Larger exfoliating beads are not good for your skin to use a lot, so that's why I use it just in the shower. The green tea is used more, with finer beads. Both work great!!!
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
After using this for years I talked to my dermatologist and she said stop use. The jagged exfoliators cause micro tearing in the skin and literally two weeks after I switched to a more gentle scrub my skin is nearly blemish free!
Emily O.
sharon
I love this product. I've used it since I was in high school and I'm 28 now, so 10 plus years. The packaging makes dispensing it easy. It keeps my skin clear and smooth. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.