St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this. I use it as a cleanser/exfoliator, and it works great. I usually use it whenever I shower along with my purity face wash to get all my makeup off. If you have even more sensitive skin than me..which is unlikely..but if you do, go for the green tea one. The grains are smaller in it, but the smell isn't as good.
I love this stuff. I've used it a lot through out my years and have always had wonderful results with it. People would stop me and ask me what I used on my face and I'd tell them. It's a great product and works wonderfully on my skin.
Works great if you're in a rush! One step! No more three step madness! When I use it I just put it on in the shower while I leave my conditioner in and I wash them both out at the same time! Works especially great for the winter time, it keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth!
I have really oily skin and have yet to find a scrub or face wash that works to keep my face feeling clean without drying it out entirely. This one was probably one of my favorites, though, right above the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit face wash. The Apricot stuff smells really good and does clear up blackheads and give that really refreshed feeling to your skin ((better than microbeads, but harsh if you have sensitive skin)) but I wouldn't recommend using it more than once a week or so, unless you don't mind painful dry skin.
I don't know if this product is healthy for the skin or not but I have to say that it does the job for my skin. I have mild acne and some texture on my skin and this is the only affordable exfoliater that makes my skin feel soft and clean! I will totally keep repurchasing this.
I don't like giving bad reviews, but on this one I felt like I just had to. This wash didn't work for me at all. It may of gotten rid of my black heads, but it made me get terrible acne. It also caused a huge rash on my face. The little beads tear up your face. I think the only way the blackheads get removed is by the beads pealing your skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Chicas me pareció excelente ... perfecto exfoliante mi cara al quitarlo me quedo súper suave y limpia con una sensación de frescura mi expectativa es que estoy segura que si sigo usándolo al menos 3 veces por semana me ayudara muchísimo con algunos granitos
I love this and the price. I have bought this for years and love how it works for my face. I wouldn't use it more than once a week. There are plenty of other products you can use in the interim bc it can cause you to dry out your skin.
Bought this for my teenage son and though he doesn't love the smell of it or excessive effort to rinse it off of his face completely, we love the results that are nearly immediate. His blackheads have definitely decreased and improved.
I recently just tired this brand out because my skin is sensitive. I enjoy the scent that this gives off and how it feels soft on my face afterwards. But because its so soft on the skin i don't feel it helps with acne control :( more just like a once or twice a week thing for pampering your face, not so much an acne control wash.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos