BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jamie B.
This product is an effective physical exfoliator, but I thought it was too harsh on my dry/sensitive skin. The exfoliating particles are quite large and rough. I really didn’t notice any acne control benefits either. I definitely wouldn’t recommend using this more than once a week, even on a different skin type.
Stephanie S.
Washington, DC
My name is Stephanie, I’m currently 19 years old. I have dry,sensitive and combination skin. I have always loved this products therefore I decided to try this cleanser out. It was gentle not too hard on the skin and for someone who has dry and sensitive skin it works great. This product smells great. This product is on the affordable side therefore it’s definitely worth it, I would highly recommend this product and I hope it works for you!
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Great facial scrub for breakouts!!

Gently exfoliates and polishes skin without being to abrasive! Smells great and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth!

Met all of my expectations but not necessary for my every day routine!

HausOfGlittah Approved
Erin M.
Purchased at: CVS
I started using this product as a last resort, nothing could clear my skin. I noticed a difference within two days! Skin was brighter and already clearing up! Great for sensitive skin! Deep exfoliation but nothing too harsh on the skin
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this alot. It is very inexpensive and smells great. The exfoliating beeds are kindof big for my liking, and it can actually be a bit drying with daily use. But it's a great option for any budget!
Sydney H.
I have been using it for a month and it seems to be helping. I still get breakouts though. It isn’t to harsh although, I don’t have sensitive skin. It doesn’t seem to treat acne you already have. The price is very goo because you get a lot of product and it does help. I would definitely recommend!
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
This is by far my FAVORITE face scrub. I use it a few times a week and alternate with plain dove bar soap, and my skin stays under control. It can be abrasive is you use too much and don't moisturizer afterwards, but I love it. The smell is so fresh, and I love the fact that the scrub itself is made out of walnut shells. I hate those fake beads that are in most scrubs.
Louisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is very very harsh. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone. If you don’t rub it into your skin then maybe you can use it. Otherwise it will do more damage than good. Tearing your skin is not the way to clean it or make it healthy! There are other drugstore options that are better.
Qyara G.
Grants Pass, Oregon
Ive been using this product for about a year and a half and I love it! It has little exfoliating balls in the scrub and it feels like a sandpaper rubbing on your skin. If you have sensitive skin this is not a good product to buy. If you can handle it then I will definitely reccomend it!
Hayley C.
Seattle
The product smells great and has a nice texture. It is a mild exfoliante, so it is ok for everyday use. I used it everyday in the evening, and it takes off makeup pretty well too. It does a pretty good job of keeping my acne under control, and leaves my skin with a nice smooth texture.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.