St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a good facial scrub. It always leaves my skin soft afterward. Once they came out with their sensitive skin line of this same type, I switched over to it. It's a little less abrasive and works better for my skin type. That said this one is still really good. Good price point, too, with occasional coupons in the newspaper or online.
I used to use this scrub as a staple in my face washing routine but i’ve found the crushed apricot kernel exfoliator is far too rough for my skin. It irritated my acne more, caused more redness, and even more breakouts. Some of this may be contributed to how hard i scrub, how often, etc., but overall, I think this is a good product for someone that wants a simple acne-fighting face wash.
I absolutely love this scrub. I bought it in the tub, and it was not expensive at all! I love how it feels going on my skin, and it's easy to wash off. The smell isn't so great, but it's not bad, so I don't mind. It exfoliates, leaving my skin nice and soft, plus it fights break outs and blackheads with salicylic acid! I love it!
I used this scrub for a while and it was wonderful. I loved that it smelled good and that it was a thick/gritty texture because even though it was said texture, once applied to your skin it becomes smooth and feels like its working. Its rough like its getting rid of blackheads and then it becomes smooth like an everyday cleanser.
This is awesome for people who have acne and it's just as good for people who don't have it! As it advertises it's great to prevent blackheads and it helps minimizes pores. But after a few months I realized my skin got used to it and it stopped working. When I stopped using it all together, my glacé broke out. On to the next one!
I love this scrub!!! it is awesome for anyone with blackheads or acne. I have extremely oily skin and this wipes away all the oil and leaves my face baby soft and scrubs the blackheads away. I also have a prescription topical gel that I use to combat acne overnight but it can leave my skin peeling in areas and this scrub gets rid of any dry skin or access medicine in the morning.
I've been using this product since middle school (over 5 years ago now) and during that time I had extremely oily skin and cystic acne as well as blackheads. This product was strong enough to clear my skin up but also gentle enough to use on a regular basis. I have very sensitive skin and this product didn't irritate it at all!
I usually use this face scrub 2 times a week. I find that if I use it more than 2 or 3 times a week my face will get a little irritated. Overall the face scrub does work, but I still get blemishes and I still have blackheads. Maybe not as many as I would have not using the product, but I wish it'd work better for my blackheads!
Great facial scrub. I don't use it daily, but I love the out come after I use it Leaves your face smooth and smells great after words. I do notice that my blemishes do go down after using the scrub 3-4 times a week,
5 stars! I love this stuff. My skin is so sensitive and is so prone to breakouts. I've tried nearly anything from just random products from the drugstore to actual clinical stuff and nothing has worked. This product is like a miracle worker. It is a scrub, but it's so sensitive that it doesn't irritate my skin and I haven't had a bad breakout since I started using this every day! Love it
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos