BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Natalie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Product was recommended to me by my mother in law, and after a week I was hooked! This product is gentle enough to use everyday, and cleared my skin in no time! I love the smell and the texture of this product, and I also love that it doesn't dry out my skin!
Victoria C.
FRAMINGHAM, MA
This scrub appears to be the favorite for most people looking for physical exfoliation. However, it can be damaging to sensitive skin. The exfoliant is walnut shells, ground, and while these are all natural, they can gouge your skin leaving areas where bacteria can grow. This scrub is best left to very occasional use, if at all.
Gabriella R.
I started using this product after receiving it in a voxbox, and I honestly love it. I've kept buying it since then. I use it every night before I go to sleep because the exfoliation really gets out a long days dirt, oil, and makeup.
Mallory B.
This is one of the worst products I know of to use on your face. The broken shells (used as the "scrub") create tiny micro-tears in your skin, which irritate and contribute to breaking you out more. I used this product for a while, but after doing research online I learned that this is NOT a safe product for most skin types.
Emily C.
Davie, FL
Great facial scrub. I don't use it daily, but I love the out come after I use it Leaves your face smooth and smells great after words. I do notice that my blemishes do go down after using the scrub 3-4 times a week,
Brooke C.
Tampa, FL
When I first began using this product, I really liked how it made your skin feel extremely smooth and exfoliated. However, as I continued to use it I felt as if it was too abrasive for my skin as my skin is very sensitive. I feel this would be a great product for people without sensitive skin. It also smells great and fresh!
Kristin M.
Franklin, NC
I got a bottle of this in my Campus Voxbox free to try, I love it. I have used it before when I broke out real bad during my pregnancy but it didn't work, (hormonal acne), so now almost a year later I tried it again and my skin is so clear and smooth! I recommend this as long as you're not trying to get rid of hormonal acne haha.
Jessie C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this scrub!!! it is awesome for anyone with blackheads or acne. I have extremely oily skin and this wipes away all the oil and leaves my face baby soft and scrubs the blackheads away. I also have a prescription topical gel that I use to combat acne overnight but it can leave my skin peeling in areas and this scrub gets rid of any dry skin or access medicine in the morning.
Calliope H.
Antioch, TN
I have really oily skin and have yet to find a scrub or face wash that works to keep my face feeling clean without drying it out entirely. This one was probably one of my favorites, though, right above the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit face wash. The Apricot stuff smells really good and does clear up blackheads and give that really refreshed feeling to your skin ((better than microbeads, but harsh if you have sensitive skin)) but I wouldn't recommend using it more than once a week or so, unless you don't mind painful dry skin.
Jakayah M.
I used this scrub for a while and it was wonderful. I loved that it smelled good and that it was a thick/gritty texture because even though it was said texture, once applied to your skin it becomes smooth and feels like its working. Its rough like its getting rid of blackheads and then it becomes smooth like an everyday cleanser.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.