St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is one of my favorite products to use. It exfoliates the skin and leaves your face very soft and smooth. I've had people tell me my skin looks awesome and I tell them this is what I use. I never go without it. Having the acne medication is a plus though I don't know how well it works as I have never had an issue with acne.
... then this product is for you. No Joke. I am left wondering how many apricot seeds go into one bottle because this thing doesn't mess around with its exfoliating power. If you need to feel vibrant again and rid yourself of years of dead skin cells, unwashed tanning lotion, and mac-jammed clogged up pores, then this is for you, for sure. The price point can't be beat, and, honestly if you accidentally get some in your mouth when your washing your face, it doesn't taste half bad, either. But don't eat it. That's a little odd.
I used to use this product all the time when I was younger. I loved it then and used it on a regular basis. It worked exactly like I wanted it to. Exfoliated and removed all makeup. I have not used it for a couple of years as my skin is getting more sensitive as I age and it is to harsh.... But when I was able to use it, I love it!!
This product is amazing! I have extremely acne prone skin and have tried everything from Nutrogena, to Proactive, and even prescriptions! Saint Ives not only cleared my acne but it also exfoliates so it keeps my skin nice and soft. AND it's the only product I've used that cleared ALL of my red spots and evened out my skin tone. 5 stars!
This use to be an old favorite of mine and lately my skin has been acting up real bad so I decided to revisit this product when i saw a lot of beauty guru's I watch fall back in love with this and I did the exact same thing. It has exfoliated and revived my skin. and such an affordable product being only 2.97 at both walmart and Publix.
This used to be my go-to scrub but Target has made a generic version of this exact product and I find that I like the Up & Up brand just a little bit more because the apricot grains are a bit smaller and I can get a little deeper with my scrub. But this was definitely my gateway!
I am seriously in love with this product! I use to use it for awhile but forget to repurchase. I was so happy to see it in the Campus Box because it reminded me of my undying love for it! It really helps exfoliate your skin and has helped me tremendously with controlling breakouts. Ive definitely noticed my skin clear up since using it!
I use this every night in the shower. I really feel that it cleans, exfoliates and helps to prevent blemishes and diminishes blemishes in a reasonable amount of time. It's very cost effective and easy to find ins stores. I do say shop around for the price before you settle to pay.
Not a fan f this scrub. It isn't as gentle as a chemical scrubm from what I have learned from experts is that physical scrubs as these tend to scar the face, although very small. I stopped using it because I began to breakout even more.
I love using St. Ives's Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub for my end of the day scrub down. Its easy on the face and still gives the results that you want. I'm also a fan of the light sent that isn't harsh on the nose. I really suggest giving it a try, especially after a long day's work whether its sitting in your make-up for over 8hrs, working out, or working outside in the hot sun.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos