St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have used this product for 15 years and it is wonderful!!! Gentle scrubbing action to remove old dead skin and makeup with leaving your face raw.
This is one of my favorite products to use. It exfoliates the skin and leaves your face very soft and smooth. I've had people tell me my skin looks awesome and I tell them this is what I use. I never go without it. Having the acne medication is a plus though I don't know how well it works as I have never had an issue with acne.
The apricot scrub works very well. I like the smell and how it makes your skin feel. I like the sand-like texture. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin. My face is very oil prone and I break out constantly. I only use this product when I really need it and not as directed because it could be harsh on your skin.
Ok, so this stuff is actually AMAZINNNG. I tried it one day and immediately after using it I could hardly believe how soft my skin was!! I was so shocked that I literally made my boyfriend try it and he was just as surprised too! Then I showed my mom and she went out and bought one too!! I don't have many blemishes so I haven't noticed if this has made them better but it sure exfoliates well!
This product worked really well my skin , everything else I used was harming my skin and leaving it very dry . After some recommendations from a few friends I decided to try it out , and after trying it I have to say it is one of my favorite face care products . The smell is amazing , and I just love how my skin feels after using it .
I use this scrub everyday. I have used it for 20 years and my skin has always been soft and radiant. This is hands down, one of the best exfoliants out there! This is my favorite face scrub and I cannot live without it.
I used this every day or every other day in the shower, and it definitely keeps my blemishes under control. It's not too harsh, but it scrubs away dead skin cells that cause breakouts. I can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it for a few days; I start getting zits again. It usually doesn't leave my skin dry, but if it does, I just moisturize after the shower and never notice a difference. Much more natural and gentle option than ProActive or some other acidic, chemical cleanser.
This is good to use maybe once a week, it's a little rough and harsh for the skin, recent study's say the apricot makes tiny microscopic holes/scratches on your skin, which can lead to more acne if used more than once a week, but it is pretty good just to used on your body, like your back and your chest, somewhere not so sensitive like the face.
I saw that my friend was using this product so i thought i would purchase it and try it out, so i bought it about 2 months ago and i LOVE IT! for one it smells good and after using it for a while i can actually see a difference (: my pores look smaller and i have less blackheads.
Absolutely love St Ive's scrubs. I use it no less than 3 times a week and it makes the flaking on my nose and the dry patches on my cheeks a thing of the past. You wouldn't think I would have those issues considering I have an oily t-zone but apparently my skin doesn't care about things like that. I love that's it's mild and not super abrasive. This is a must buy on every grocery shopping trip.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos