BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cynthia E.
Wilmington, CA
The apricot scrub works very well. I like the smell and how it makes your skin feel. I like the sand-like texture. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin. My face is very oil prone and I break out constantly. I only use this product when I really need it and not as directed because it could be harsh on your skin.
Alyssa S.
Harrisburg, PA
I used to use this face scrub when I was in high school and I loved it. The only concern I have with it is that my esthetician said that the scrub could actually harm your skin due to the "scrub" pieces. It can cause little tears on your skin which could eventually be worse. I would use this product again...just not an every day thing
Cristal V.
Chatsworth, CA
This product worked really well my skin , everything else I used was harming my skin and leaving it very dry . After some recommendations from a few friends I decided to try it out , and after trying it I have to say it is one of my favorite face care products . The smell is amazing , and I just love how my skin feels after using it .
Kaitlyn D.
Northport, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This blemish control apricot scrubs keeps my skin clear and feeling clean! After wearing makeup all day it cleans your pores and everything out! I buy it at walmart for a decent price! If you need a good facial cleanser this is a definite go to!
SARA S.
Newport, ME
I used this every single day for 3 years up until I found a new face scrub that I fell in love with. Its so exfoliating but yet not to harsh. Summer, winter, anytime of the year this face scrub will do what it promises. 2% salicylic acid which is the right amount for treating acne. They don't test on animals either and I always loved that about St.Ives!
Yani R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really opens up your pores and leaves your skin feeling clean. It's incredibly affordable and a little goes a long way. The only bad thing is that the product almost feels like crumbled rocks when you use it. Washing your face with it sometimes feels as if you're scraping your face with sandpaper. But luckily just a little goes a long way, so only watch out for how much you use.
Sarah R.
Howell, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how smooth this stuff gets my skin and the fresh smell to it. However, I like most people have an issue where it dries my skin too much if I use it daily. It's a great winter exfoliator especially if you have a rough, windy, cold winter like I am. Just slap on a nice moisturizer afterward and your skin will be glowing and smooth and feel refreshed.
Dee S.
Austin, TX
I use this scrub everyday. I have used it for 20 years and my skin has always been soft and radiant. This is hands down, one of the best exfoliants out there! This is my favorite face scrub and I cannot live without it.
Lexi D.
Redmond, OR
My boyfriend and I are both in our 20s and both use this product. I love the smell and the clean feeling a get after I have used it. He loves that it tones down the oil and makes shaving more comfortable. We both love that the 'beads' are natural walnut shell and will break down which is better for the environment. Great product.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
This is an awesome product! I even got my boyfriend to use it when he's in the shower. It's gentle and doesn't dry out my skin (and I'm super sensitive). I don't use this everyday anymore, but this stuff works great on acne and blackheads. I like to use it when I've slept in my makeup, or I've been in the wind with all the dirt and junk.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.