St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
A holy grail product for sure!!! I whip this out anytime I can feel that a breakout is coming on and it eliminates the problem right then and there. Too rough for everyday use but, used once a week, it leaves my skin soft, smooth and clear
I use to think this worked really well for me until I heard that the shells in these could cause tearing and broken capillaries. Upon stopping, I notice my skin looking better so I guess this really did do some damage. I only used it once a week too. I really didn't know what to do with the rest once I stopped using it so I turned it into a foot scrub haha and it actually does a good job as one.
It was hard for me to find a facial cleanser that will go deep in your skin. This product is amazing and it deep cleanses perfectly. I recommend this product to any makeup users, or anyone who has trouble finding great skin care products.
Every time I try a new scrub, I always end up canning it and coming back to St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It's just, quite simply put, the best. I've used it since I was 12, and I'll probably continue to use it for the rest of my life. It exfoliates without being harsh, has a lovely scent, and doesn't leave my skin feeling overly dry or raw.
I have been using this for years and it has kept my face blemish free. I no longer have dry patches or oily skin. The scrub is refreshing and smells great. The beads feel great against my skin. Recommend it for everyday use for everyone
It feels like it really gets the dirt out. It kinda feels like sand on your face, but the tiny little beads actually deep clean. It's almost like getting a face massage. I use it daily, recommend it to everyone with the occasional blemish.
My favorite exfoliant! It does the job and smells great. I use it every other night to get the grime of the day off. It depends on your skin type but I wouldn't suggest using it as a daily cleanser. Overuse tends to make your skin dry.
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub! I love the rough texture, it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth after each use. It greatly reduces the appearance of blackheads on my face. It's just a great product overall!
I absolutely love this apricot scrub! I've been buying this stuff for years. It smells really great, and makes your skin feel clean and soft. Really helps with black heads & blemishes. I will continue to buy this product for years to come.
This is the only exfoliating scrub I've been using for months! It really has helped control my acne and is gentle yet opens up my pores and gets rid of my blackheads! It's non irritating and non drying. Will definitely keep repurchasing!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos