BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Catherine F.
Gulf Shores, AL
A holy grail product for sure!!! I whip this out anytime I can feel that a breakout is coming on and it eliminates the problem right then and there. Too rough for everyday use but, used once a week, it leaves my skin soft, smooth and clear
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I use to think this worked really well for me until I heard that the shells in these could cause tearing and broken capillaries. Upon stopping, I notice my skin looking better so I guess this really did do some damage. I only used it once a week too. I really didn't know what to do with the rest once I stopped using it so I turned it into a foot scrub haha and it actually does a good job as one.
Melanie H.
It was hard for me to find a facial cleanser that will go deep in your skin. This product is amazing and it deep cleanses perfectly. I recommend this product to any makeup users, or anyone who has trouble finding great skin care products.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
Every time I try a new scrub, I always end up canning it and coming back to St. Ives Apricot Scrub. It's just, quite simply put, the best. I've used it since I was 12, and I'll probably continue to use it for the rest of my life. It exfoliates without being harsh, has a lovely scent, and doesn't leave my skin feeling overly dry or raw.
Kaitlin L.
I have been using this for years and it has kept my face blemish free. I no longer have dry patches or oily skin. The scrub is refreshing and smells great. The beads feel great against my skin. Recommend it for everyday use for everyone
Elizabeth R.
New Rochelle , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It feels like it really gets the dirt out. It kinda feels like sand on your face, but the tiny little beads actually deep clean. It's almost like getting a face massage. I use it daily, recommend it to everyone with the occasional blemish.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
My favorite exfoliant! It does the job and smells great. I use it every other night to get the grime of the day off. It depends on your skin type but I wouldn't suggest using it as a daily cleanser. Overuse tends to make your skin dry.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub! I love the rough texture, it makes my skin feel so clean and smooth after each use. It greatly reduces the appearance of blackheads on my face. It's just a great product overall!
Amber N.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this apricot scrub! I've been buying this stuff for years. It smells really great, and makes your skin feel clean and soft. Really helps with black heads & blemishes. I will continue to buy this product for years to come.
Vivian S.
This is the only exfoliating scrub I've been using for months! It really has helped control my acne and is gentle yet opens up my pores and gets rid of my blackheads! It's non irritating and non drying. Will definitely keep repurchasing!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.