St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is such a great product! I've had some super high end exfoliators and honestly this has been such a good one! I always keep this in my house as a staple product! I bought mine at Target but I've seen this in so many other stores.
great for exfoliating when you need too beads are great. I'm a repeated user over a year or more I️ recommend. very effective when using the product depends what type you get. bought mine at target. I️ will buy agin very good product for the price.
This is one of the best facial scrubs I have ever found. Gentle on your face but exfoliates so well..Great smell and changes yours skin from the better. Easy to use packaging.I use this once or twice per week and my skin is loving it!! You can not go wrong using it..
I started using this scrub in March and I’ve seen tremendous results. Even after the first use it leaves your face feeling so smooth, and it lasts a long time too. I use this every night and morning when washing my face. It’s better to apply to a damp face and use lukewarm water to remove it!
I like to use this scrub as a every other week or so exfoliator. I have combination skin and to me, it sometimes feels a little rough which is why i don't use it very often. It definitely does its job at removing the dirt, and dead skin. as far as price point you really can't beat the volume to price ratio.
I loved this product when I wasn’t having as many problems with my skin. Once I was I was using more makeup to cover up and it wasn’t as helpful when taking makeup off and cleaning my face. Had an amazing scent and worked when I needed to. Maybe for just a morning face wash I would use again.
When I’m looking for a good exfoliating scrub this is the one I reach for. I don’t like to exfoliate daily but this is great once a week. It really removes dirt, oil and dry skin. My skin wouldn’t be able to tolerate it daily but I really like how clean and fresh my skin feels after using it.
I️ used to love using this product, always loved the smell and how it made my face feel. However one day i️ got the scrub part (ground up seed) in my eye one night and then had to go to an eye doctor to get it removed and haven’t used it since :(
I love this product. Such an improvement in my horribly acne prone skin. The scrub feels great and gets my makeup off LOVE. Can be too harsh so don’t over use it
One of my favorite cleansers of all time. This is a very affordable product and it works wonders for my skin. I always ho back to it because i know it does its job. It has exfoliating beads and a great smell. I recommend this if you are looking for a cleanser that will help woth your acne.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos