BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
This is such a great product!  I've had some super high end exfoliators and honestly this has been such a good one!  I always keep this in my house as a staple product!  I bought mine at Target but I've seen this in so many other stores.
Raquel A.
chapel hill
great for exfoliating when you need too beads are great. I'm a repeated user over a year or more I️ recommend. very effective when using the product depends what type you get. bought mine at target. I️ will buy agin very good product for the price.
Debbie J.
Ashcamp
This is one of the best facial scrubs I have ever found. Gentle on your face but exfoliates so well..Great smell and changes yours skin from the better. Easy to use packaging.I use this once or twice per week and my skin is loving it!! You can not go wrong using it..
Jonissa R.
Lindenwold, NJ
I started using this scrub in March and I’ve seen tremendous results. Even after the first use it leaves your face feeling so smooth, and it lasts a long time too. I use this every night and morning when washing my face. It’s better to apply to a damp face and use lukewarm water to remove it!
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I like to use this scrub as a every other week or so exfoliator. I have combination skin and to me, it sometimes feels a little rough which is why i don't use it very often. It definitely does its job at removing the dirt, and dead skin. as far as price point you really can't beat the volume to price  ratio.
Lyndsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved this product when I wasn’t having as many problems with my skin. Once I was I was using more makeup to cover up and it wasn’t as helpful when taking makeup off and cleaning my face. Had an amazing scent and worked when I needed to. Maybe for just a morning face wash I would use again.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I’m looking for a good exfoliating scrub this is the one I reach for. I don’t like to exfoliate daily but this is great once a week. It really removes dirt, oil and dry skin. My skin wouldn’t be able to tolerate it daily but I really like how clean and fresh my skin feels after using it.
Ashlyn G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ used to love using this product, always loved the smell and how it made my face feel. However one day i️ got the scrub part (ground up seed) in my eye one night and then had to go to an eye doctor to get it removed and haven’t used it since :(
Hannah K.
San Dimas , CA
I love this product. Such an improvement in my horribly acne prone skin. The scrub feels great and gets my makeup off LOVE. Can be too harsh so don’t over use it
Maria M.
One of my favorite cleansers of all time. This is a very affordable product and it works wonders for my skin. I always ho back to it because i know it does its job. It has exfoliating beads and a great smell. I recommend this if you are looking for a cleanser that will help woth your acne.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.