BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
I've been using st Ives apricot scrub for about 10 years now as part of my skin care routine. At night I remove my makeup, cleanse with a foam cleanser, followed by using the apricot scrub to exfoliate. It works wonders and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I tend to have dry skin so I always follow up with a good facial lotion!
Marilyn A.
It smells great but man oh man do I get a face full of acne when I use it. I never wash my face and hardly get any acne. But when I use this facial scrub I break out like crazy. I used to think it was a coincidence until I started noticing that every random time I used it, I would have pimples all over my forehead. Will never use again.
Jessica T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Been using this facial scrub for years now. It's a great exfoliator and smell great too. I can always tell a huge difference in my skin when I cannot exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It even helps with my skin tone!
Jenny V.
This stuff, my dear friends, works! I've been using this product for over 5 years! I remember using it when it first came out and it literally cleared my acne (from 4 years ago) within 2 weeks. I was pretty amazed because nothing else worked for me. I love the scent of this product and I love how affordable it is! It won't let you down (:
Angeline M.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Not sure who's it is but someone in my family has a bottle in the shower and I tried it out ! Let me say I love it ! I've used it for almost a week and it feels so refreshing I have to buy my own soon!!!! My face is clearing up haven't had any active break outs
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
This scrub is just ok, nothing spectacular about it. I purchased it from Kmart a while back. It was a good value but doesn't do what it says it will do for me. It was more like a cream on the face and not a scrub. I would not recommend it .
Tonya G.
I used this product for a while and I couldn't figure out why my face wasn't clearing up (& even got worse at times). I went to a dermatologist and she said that it's some of the worst stuff that I can use because it's way too abrasive (I wish I would've known that sooner). Once I switched to a different product, I noticed a difference .
Katie H.
I've only just started using this but I am obsessed! I was using the Burt's Bees apricot scrub before and the exfoliants in that one are sparse and oversized. This one has very finely milled exfoliants and feels much nicer on the face. It also has a nice light scent that doesn't bother me. And it doesn't dry out my skin!
Cristal V.
Chatsworth, CA
This product worked really well my skin , everything else I used was harming my skin and leaving it very dry . After some recommendations from a few friends I decided to try it out , and after trying it I have to say it is one of my favorite face care products . The smell is amazing , and I just love how my skin feels after using it .
Dee S.
Austin, TX
I use this scrub everyday. I have used it for 20 years and my skin has always been soft and radiant. This is hands down, one of the best exfoliants out there! This is my favorite face scrub and I cannot live without it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.