St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using st Ives apricot scrub for about 10 years now as part of my skin care routine. At night I remove my makeup, cleanse with a foam cleanser, followed by using the apricot scrub to exfoliate. It works wonders and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I tend to have dry skin so I always follow up with a good facial lotion!
It smells great but man oh man do I get a face full of acne when I use it. I never wash my face and hardly get any acne. But when I use this facial scrub I break out like crazy. I used to think it was a coincidence until I started noticing that every random time I used it, I would have pimples all over my forehead. Will never use again.
Been using this facial scrub for years now. It's a great exfoliator and smell great too. I can always tell a huge difference in my skin when I cannot exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It even helps with my skin tone!
This stuff, my dear friends, works! I've been using this product for over 5 years! I remember using it when it first came out and it literally cleared my acne (from 4 years ago) within 2 weeks. I was pretty amazed because nothing else worked for me. I love the scent of this product and I love how affordable it is! It won't let you down (:
Not sure who's it is but someone in my family has a bottle in the shower and I tried it out ! Let me say I love it ! I've used it for almost a week and it feels so refreshing I have to buy my own soon!!!! My face is clearing up haven't had any active break outs
This scrub is just ok, nothing spectacular about it. I purchased it from Kmart a while back. It was a good value but doesn't do what it says it will do for me. It was more like a cream on the face and not a scrub. I would not recommend it .
I used this product for a while and I couldn't figure out why my face wasn't clearing up (& even got worse at times). I went to a dermatologist and she said that it's some of the worst stuff that I can use because it's way too abrasive (I wish I would've known that sooner). Once I switched to a different product, I noticed a difference .
I've only just started using this but I am obsessed! I was using the Burt's Bees apricot scrub before and the exfoliants in that one are sparse and oversized. This one has very finely milled exfoliants and feels much nicer on the face. It also has a nice light scent that doesn't bother me. And it doesn't dry out my skin!
This product worked really well my skin , everything else I used was harming my skin and leaving it very dry . After some recommendations from a few friends I decided to try it out , and after trying it I have to say it is one of my favorite face care products . The smell is amazing , and I just love how my skin feels after using it .
I use this scrub everyday. I have used it for 20 years and my skin has always been soft and radiant. This is hands down, one of the best exfoliants out there! This is my favorite face scrub and I cannot live without it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos