St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used these since way back in middle school. It's one of those staples that everyone needs in their bathroom. It's inexpensive and gets the job done. You really can't go wrong with these unless you're exfoliating more than the necessary usage a week. I've never had a problem with these and I'm probably well over my 30th bottle. Love them!
I used to love this product!! I would use it at least twice a week to clean the dead and dry skin off my face. Unfornately they changed the forrmula, I guess it's not as harsh on your skin which is a plus. Personally, I liked the older version since it seemed like it cleaned my skin better. Ive only purchased one bottle since the change. : /
I had already been using this product before I got one in the voxbox. I own both full and travel size. This is the only scrub I use and purchase. It does its job of keeping my skin smooth and gets rid of any oily buildup. I was so happy to see this in the Campus VoxBox. I recommend this scrub if you've got mild acne or just want smoothr skin!
I used to use this scrub religiously growing up - I loved the inexpensive price and loved the rough texture of the scrub because I felt like that meant it was really exfoliating. It wasn't until later that I learned the importantness of using exfoliators with perfectly spherical beads that can clean our your pores without damaging your skin. I realized that after using this scrub, my face was always red and irritated because of all the rough edges of the beads. While it did feel good and refreshing, I think it was ultimately damaging my skin!
At first i loved this product but after using it a couple times my face would break out what seemed to be every time i used it.. i came across an exfoliation video on youtube and heard the guru talking about how the apricot seeds aren't even in size and how it causes microtears on your face, my skin can't handle the abrasiveness of this product so I've opted for different brands that work well for my face.. although my sister loves this product.. as for me, it's a no!
The problem with st. Ives scrub is that it has real grinder up apricot seed in it, other exfoliators micro beads eventually dissolve into the skin where as this one the beads will never dissolve. i can cause tiny cuts to the skin and has ever gotten into the eyes and cut the eye! this is why its best to use an exfoliator with dissolving beads
Cleared my skin in a few moths. Before this I tried natural substitutes such as lemons and drinking a lot of water but it didn't work. Thought this was a waste at first but it actually worked. Startin using it last July and by October my skin had cleared up. I've went months without using it and my skin is still clear. Thanks st. Ives.
Iv repurchased this product twice now. I bought it by accident at first thinking it was a cleanser lol since Iv stopped using it because I wanted to try one line of product only I started breaking out! I will be purchasing again as it kept my skin looking great! Do not exfoliate daily!
This is a product that I can't live without! I've tried other facial exfoliaters, but they all seem too gentle to really get a deep cleanse from. I love this product because it gets all of the dirt, oil, and left over makeup out of my pores leaving my face super clean and soft. The scent is invigorating and fresh so it's a must have for me!
I live this facial cleanser! It has an amazing smell and the little beads in the formula really help to exfoliate my skin and leave my face extremely clean and nourished! It is very affordable and easy to find at almost any pharmacy around you.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos