BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
I've been using st Ives apricot scrub for about 10 years now as part of my skin care routine. At night I remove my makeup, cleanse with a foam cleanser, followed by using the apricot scrub to exfoliate. It works wonders and leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I tend to have dry skin so I always follow up with a good facial lotion!
Jenna H.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The most classic and the best face wash ever. I also have kp on the backs of my upper arms (keratosis pilaris- small bumps around hair follicle) and using this daily in the shower has been a huge help is decreasing the redness and the bumps.
Jenny V.
This stuff, my dear friends, works! I've been using this product for over 5 years! I remember using it when it first came out and it literally cleared my acne (from 4 years ago) within 2 weeks. I was pretty amazed because nothing else worked for me. I love the scent of this product and I love how affordable it is! It won't let you down (:
Sarah C.
Noblesville, IN
I received this product for testing purposes, but I enjoyed it! It has such a nice, refreshing smell. Right after my first use, I noticed how much softer my face was! I was apprehensive as the bottle warned that it may dry out skin, and I already have fairly dry skin, but it really helped! It actually didn't seem to dry out my skin at all.
Brenda S.
Love this product I've used it for years!! I use it twice a week literally removes all dirt dead skin cells and makeup grime from face this is a scrub not a cleanser I do recommend washing gave first than using your scrub. Fantastic product
Felice S.
West Hartford, CT
I personally don't have problem skin, but every now and then I get a blemish or feel like my skin is dry. The micro beads work well for white heads, blemishes and really exfoliate the skin! It has salicylic acid so it will reduce any redness you have on your skin, and it contains glycerol so it'll moisturize your skin and prevent skin dryness.
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD
I have used this exfoliating scrub for years. It definitely helps to remove blackheads and prevent breakouts. It can be a bit harsh if used every day, so I usually use it 3-4 times per week. Great value and I would totally recommend to others!
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
Great, inexpensive way to control an acne problem. The exfoliating beads give it a rough texture that cleans your face when you are applying it onto your face. When you wash it off, your face is smooth. I have sensitive skin and usually acne treatments will leave my face dry and it will begin to peel, which was not the case with this product.
Alexis L.
This scrub really does help with breakouts! I get the occasional hormonal acne and I always go to this scrub (and my Mario Badescu buffering lotion, but that little bottled miracle is another story) to reduce the amount of time I have to spend fighting and dreading the little painful bumps. Great stuff, and it leaves skin feeling smooth and radiant!
Hannah W.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this in the summer more than the winter. It dries my skin out too much in the colder months. It definitely feels like it is deep cleaning but can seem harsh if you aren't used to it. I prefer a more moisturizing cleanser this time of year.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.