St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this scrub since high school. I love it. My face feels so clean and refreshed after every wash. I also use it after using my makeup removing wipes to get any extra junk off my skin. Great exfoliator. Affordable. Lasting. Love it!
This is a pretty good product. I even got my Husband to use it once a week. the smell is fantastic and it does a good job at keeping my face blemish free. It is gentle on the skin and a pretty good value. I have bought it several times in the past and will continue to buy it in the future.
I was so pleased to see this product up for review!! I have been using this brand and the scrub itself for years. It's a staple in my shower. I use it for both face and body and it works great! It's inexpensive and can be found at most drugstores or stores like Walmart or Target. I will continue to recommend this product,as I h for years.
I had already been using this product before I got one in the voxbox. I own both full and travel size. This is the only scrub I use and purchase. It does its job of keeping my skin smooth and gets rid of any oily buildup. I was so happy to see this in the Campus VoxBox. I recommend this scrub if you've got mild acne or just want smoothr skin!
This problem is something I keep in my bathroom. I don't use it every day but I do use it like once a week. I love how it refreshes my face and I like how the scrub removes a lot of dead skin since I have dry skin. The smell is also refreshing and light. This product can be a little harsh on your face of it is sensitive or you scrub to hard.
Cleared my skin in a few moths. Before this I tried natural substitutes such as lemons and drinking a lot of water but it didn't work. Thought this was a waste at first but it actually worked. Startin using it last July and by October my skin had cleared up. I've went months without using it and my skin is still clear. Thanks st. Ives.
I have used this product for years, literally. I started breaking out very early and needed something a little rougher to unclog my pores. The blemish control is my favorite because it is the most soothing and works the best. I have just recently got on a (I think) Green Tea scrub by St. Ives and love this as well. St. Ives never disappoints!
If you haven't tried this once in your life, where have you been living?? Although it's not an everyday cleanser for me, I like using it occasionally when I feel like my skin needs a deeper clean from sweat and lotion build up. It's a fairly strong scrub so it feels like it's working deep and leaves my skin feeling clean and not dried out.
This is my moms family secreat to soft young skin. We have used this forever. Every shower to wash your face and it dose help clean away dead skin and deep into Skin pores. As a teen I tried meny things to fight acne and oily skin. Dispite all the money spent on expensive brands. This is the only face scrub that was ever successful for me.
Absolutely love this product the only gave cleanser I use always meets my expectations very very pleased with it. It's very gentle to use leaves your face very soft. Got it at walmart and krogers. The product it just perfect the way it is. So no I don't think it's needs improvement.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos