BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I really love this scrub. I wouldn't say that it helps with blemishes, but it does help with taming my pores. I love the light apricot scent and I love using this all over my body, especially for the summer months. It's super affordable too!
Brenda S.
Love this product I've used it for years!! I use it twice a week literally removes all dirt dead skin cells and makeup grime from face this is a scrub not a cleanser I do recommend washing gave first than using your scrub. Fantastic product
Natasha J.
Jackson , CA
This used to be my all time favorite scrub until I found out that they use crushed apricot pits which cause tiny microscopic tears in your skin, which in turn can cause infections. Not good! Be very careful if you choose to use this product.
Lexie H.
Vale, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this products it one of the only products I have found that actually works on my very oily face !! It smells great and all the little black beads in it removes all the dry skin and it leaves my fave feeling very smooth I absolutely recommend it !!
Alondra V.
I have used this product for probably more than 3 years. I have to say I suffered with small amount of blemishes and I didn't want to use make up to over them. I wanted a wash that would wipe them out fast and keep them away. This product is my savior. I went through so many products and this was gentle on my skin. I won't ever change again.
Alexis L.
This scrub really does help with breakouts! I get the occasional hormonal acne and I always go to this scrub (and my Mario Badescu buffering lotion, but that little bottled miracle is another story) to reduce the amount of time I have to spend fighting and dreading the little painful bumps. Great stuff, and it leaves skin feeling smooth and radiant!
Jenna H.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The most classic and the best face wash ever. I also have kp on the backs of my upper arms (keratosis pilaris- small bumps around hair follicle) and using this daily in the shower has been a huge help is decreasing the redness and the bumps.
Sara F.
I love the St Ives apricot blemish exfoliating scrub. In high school I was going through a face with my skin where I could not use any facial cleansing or exfoliating products that geared toward acne. So when I stumbled upon this it became my holy grail product. I loved it do much. I still love it but as I got older my skin began to become extremely sensitive so I discontinued it but it works great
Chanthary P.
Baldwin Park , CA
At first i loved this product but after using it a couple times my face would break out what seemed to be every time i used it.. i came across an exfoliation video on youtube and heard the guru talking about how the apricot seeds aren't even in size and how it causes microtears on your face, my skin can't handle the abrasiveness of this product so I've opted for different brands that work well for my face.. although my sister loves this product.. as for me, it's a no!
Jessica W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Holy grail in skin care. I keep it in my shower and use it to wash my face. It gently exfoliates leaving my face super smooth and fresh feeling. I've had issues off and on with acne, and the only way I've kept acne gone for good has been while I've regularly used this stuff. And it's super cheap too. I will never stop using this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.