BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashlee S.
Midwest City, OK
This face scrub is very refreshing! It brings a new glow to your face. I like to use it in the shower as my shower face wash, or if I need a quick pick me up! I love the beads and how they exfoliate! Great brand! I also like the green tea version!
Teresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like it but when i start rubbing it it kinda hurt a bit thats might be cause the beads are hard but i like how it smells. and another thing i have some black heads on my nose so i use this product thinking it would help but it doesn't but i still like using it cause it doesn't dry out my skin i just like using it when i just want to wash my face
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
A bit too rough on the skin. I would recommend a less harsh product. Research up close examples of what this does to your skin and you'll probably choose something less harsh. Less isn't always more and the low cost on this has long term affects
Rose P.
Orangevale, CA
Great product. Has a nice smell and exfoliates without harsh acne fight chemicals. I love how soft and glory my skin looks and feels after using this product and its sufficiently cheap. I'm definitely satisfied even though I don't purchase often.
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would give this 0 stars if I could. Using this product caused severe acne on my face - enough to warrant a visit to the dermatologist and to be put on medication. I work with estheticians who advise all of their clients to stay away from this product!
Sunny D.
Santa Clarita , CA
I have a lot of problems managing the oiliness of my skin. This is one of the only products that I swear by. Not only does it help control my acne breakouts, but it also leaves my skin feeling really soft and healthy. I don't use it everyday though as I notice it can be a little rough, but that being said when used in moderation it's simply amazing!
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
I was having a seriously bad breakout attack before I used this again. I used it all through high school,and loved it,but decided to try new things for my skin after awhile. Went back to this and within a day,I noticed my skin clearing up. After a week of using this 2 times a day,my skin was pretty much completely cleared up. Holy grail face wash.
Christina F.
Columbus, OH
St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control Scrub is my favorite face washing product!!! It's affordable, smells great,gently exfoliates dead skin cells and washes away dirt and any leftover makeup! I have been using this for YEARS! I highly recommend it!
Marcie S.
Hollywood, FL
Everyday people ask me what type of primer I use! This is my primer!!! Your make up only looks good as what is underneath!! A painted wall only looks good if it's primed first so get rid of all that dry skin and exfoliate it with the best scrub!!
Muryel W.
Charlotte, NC
I keep a bottle of this in my shower at all times! I am a beach girl, so I love the sunshine. I absolutely love washing my face with this once or twice a week to get rid of any lingering, dry skin. I wouldn't recommend using this as your daily face wash, because it can be somewhat agitating if used daily, but I would definitely say grab a bottle and use it once or twice a week as an exfoliating face wash!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.