BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Erin K.
Towson, MD
Let's just say that I have been using this product every other day for the past several years, and it leaves my skin feeling soooo incredibly smooth every time! I use this product every other day so that it doesn't dry my skin out being that I have dry skin.

As always with me, the smell of products matter; and this apricot scrub passes the test!
Celisia Q.
This has been the go to for my mom since she was a teenager and she's always bought it for my sister and I.. It has gotten me throughly the childhood puberty and hormone breakouts to this day!!! Definitely a must have!!! .......................
Ashlee S.
Midwest City, OK
This face scrub is very refreshing! It brings a new glow to your face. I like to use it in the shower as my shower face wash, or if I need a quick pick me up! I love the beads and how they exfoliate! Great brand! I also like the green tea version!
Morghan T.
La Habra, CA
I have very sensitive oily skin and this is the ONLY brand I can handle. I've even tried more expensive, all-natural cleansers and had reactions. I've been using this for many years and it's gentle on my skin and helps control my acne amazingly.
Ranysha O.
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!! I have been using it since the 6th grade religiously! It's amazing and has kept my skin pretty clear (and that's saying something because I have SUPER oily skin and my family has a history of being to put it frankly pimply faced). This is super great and affordable! It is pretty heavy duty and abrasive so be careful and don't use this everyday (but I sometimes do if I'm breaking out).
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
This product has been a staple in my skincare routine for as long as I can remember. I've ventured away from it a time or two, but I always end up coming back. This scrub controls my breakouts without over drying, and it's price is easy on the wallet!
Tuyet L.
I ahve been using apricot scrub forever. Since high school, raging hormones, and puberty smashing my face every morning was constantly combated by this scrub. Yes, it helped me survive the teen years. I still use it to this day. Give this a try. It will lift me through my wedding planning stages, as well. Super 3 thumbs up... errr... i mean 2.
Laura B.
I use this about twice a week since it's a harsher scrub. This has been a part of my skin care routine for years and I can honestly say that it should really be a part of everyone's. It's an inexpensive product that I hope doesn't go anywhere.
Claudia Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Although this is a deep exfoliant, it works very well on my sensitive skin. I make sure to apply it very gently and I still get amazing results. My skin feels so so soft afterwards it's unlike anything else I've tried. I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a good exfoliator.
Somone H.
Sacramento, CA
This has been the absolute best cleanser for me. For ME I've been using it 3-4 days a week and it's changed my skin so much. In a year my skin is no longer oily, I haven't had any breakouts (unless i skip a few days using it) . My hyper pigmentation has improved so much I get compliments all the time that my skin is glowing. I love this stuff!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.