BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Bonnie F.
Westlake, LA
Years ago, I tried this product once at my sisters house and loved the way my skin felt afterwards. I haven't always taken care of my facial skin and noticed last year that some of my pores were enlarged and had problem spots with blackheads. I started using this Apricot Scrub religiously a couple of months ago and it has definitely helped. My pores are back to normal size and my skin looks and feels great.
Ranysha O.
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!! I have been using it since the 6th grade religiously! It's amazing and has kept my skin pretty clear (and that's saying something because I have SUPER oily skin and my family has a history of being to put it frankly pimply faced). This is super great and affordable! It is pretty heavy duty and abrasive so be careful and don't use this everyday (but I sometimes do if I'm breaking out).
Mackenzi  D.
I used this when I was 13, and I loved it. I ended up trying it recently, and I hated having it on my face and I had to seriously rinse it off as soon as I put it on, it was horrible. Then I talked to my fiance's sister, who said she uses it on her body and it was AMAZING on your skin. Definitely more of a fan of it on the body then on the face.
Glory A.
This scrub is good. I tried it because I received it in two beauty boxes and it did its job. I have yet to repurchase ut I do know that it can be found at drugstores, Walmart, and target as well as many other stores. Their pricing is super cheap also,
Emily B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved this scrub. I used it for years. They changed the formula quite a few times and some worked better than others, but it always worked. It was great with blackheads, but the blemish control tactic was apparently to sandpaper them off. Plus I need to exfoliate every day and this is far too harsh to do that. I'm sure it works far better for oilier skin. I now use a daily salicylic acid scrub.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this facial scrub. I have tried many, many facial scrubs as I enjoy trying out a lot of products and this is with out a doubt the scrub that I keep going back to. I have very oily skin and black heads in my T-zone and this is the only scrub I have tried that I can feel and see a difference in my skin as soon as I wash it off.
Sally H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this for years. It has a really nice smell and does a good job of exfoliating my face. I don't think it helps with my blemishes but I don't use it for that reason anyway. I usually use this once or twice a week to deep cleanse my face.
Ambar Z.
Every time I feel my skin needs a renewal, to look healthier and brighter, this product comed to the scene. I love the smell, how it cleans my skin (because you feel it very clean) ,smooth and as a plus it protects from pimples. So 2 times a week is all i need to take care.of.my skin and feeling pampered.
Lauren S.
Northville, MI
I use this face wash often in the summertime. When I am outdoors a lot and working at camp, it is great to have a face wash that cleans deep and I can trust is getting all of the dirt out of my skin. It is still not my regular face wash (I use Cetaphil), but I do love it. My fiancé recently made the switch from Cetaphil to St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
Chelsea E.
I've used this product for over 10 years! I like it better than most other facial cleaners that contain salicylic acid. It doesn't over dry your skin, even when you use it daily, and it allows you to exfoliate without stripping your skin. The scent is night and light, not too overpowering and the price of this wash is great for how long it lasts.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.