BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jihada A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my go-to exfoliator. I keep it in my shower so I can use it while I'm in there. I soften the beads a bit by adding a few drops of water and then just massage it all over my face. The fresh scent is heavenly and it just feels so clean and natural, like I;m not adding chemicals to my face. I love it! And for the price, you really can't beat it.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
I love the gentle and the more exfoliating version of this peach and apricot! I always feel extra clean when I use them and I feel like it helps tone down the redness near my nose and cheeks. I have larger pores there and sensitivity and I can scrub away with no fear! Washing it away and feeling the air hit afterwards is euphoria. I recommend this to anyone wanting a super clean face bit can't take harsh cleansers.
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
This St. Ives product is wonderful. Every other exfoliating scrub I have ever tried have dried out my skin. I will use them and immediately my skin feels too small and usually will start to flake right away. I have been using this wash for almost a month now and I can honestly say I have never once had that problem. I still use a moisturizer afterwards
cassandra m.
Marysville, OH
I am actually a Clinique user, and I tend to get a little more into searching behind a product then most. They actually found shards of glass in this product/brand! when you use and exfoliating face wash you want to make sure the beads in it are round so it doesn't break open and spread your acne around your face. Good tip- Neutrogena is proven to have round facial exfoliate :) that's a great drug store face wash
Diana V.
New Haven, MI
I love this scrub I have been using the brand for awhile and it works very well not only on those stubborn blackheads that we all get but it takes care of all that dry skin on my face that can clog my pores, I sometimes even use it on my hands to get all the dead skin off during the winter it works well and give me both a smooth face and smooth hands.
Amber H.
Carbondale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My number one exfoliating face cleanser! Been a long time favorite. It is sensitive on my skin and leaves it smooth and clean. it doesn't have a strong scent which is a major plus for me. It is affordable and definitely one my skin care staples.
Jane Y.
Wakefield, MA
I loved this face wash in the summer!! It gives you a fresh face sensation and really cleaned deep in your pores. It has a great smell and exfoliates your skin wonderfully. In the summer, I didn't wear a lot of face makeup so I didn't break out as much so I can't judge this product on an acne solution, but it's a great to exfoliate your skin!!
Celisia Q.
This has been the go to for my mom since she was a teenager and she's always bought it for my sister and I.. It has gotten me throughly the childhood puberty and hormone breakouts to this day!!! Definitely a must have!!! .......................
Rori L.
St. Ives has a lot of great items in their product lines. This particular one is good but not great. It particularly abrasive which is not good for already semisoft skin types. I like the concept but a little less grittiness would be wonderful.
Leandra M.
Humble, TX
I looooooove This product. But I can't use it frequently because it irritates my skin a little bit. But I love it. I bought it at Walmart and it's super affordable it's like $3 or $5 I don't remember exactly. But I highly recommend this product !
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.