BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think this is the original face scrub everyone remembers using at one point of time or another. it has a yummy fruity smell, and u can actually see and feel the bits of scrub. slighly more abrasive than a salt or sugar scrub. but this product is effective, inexpensive. i wouldn't recommend using everyday as a cleaner due to irritating the skin though.
Adrianne G.
Isanti, MN
I used to use this product all the time because it really helped my skin feel clean and it was affordable, but my esthetician advised me not to use it as the ingredient used to exfoliate is too coarse and can actually make your skin look dull. Choose a scrub with fine scrubbing crystals for the best effect, I switched and definitely noticed a difference!
Rachel Marie L.
Collegeville, PA
I've been using this product for years, and its always been my favorite facial scrub. I have sensitive combination skin which has always been hard to find products which won't dry my skin out, and this doesn't. It actually keeps deep in my pores and scrubs my makeup off, which I'm a cosmetologist so I wear a decent amount myself. I recommend this to a lot of my customers when she have sensitive skin like myself
Lauren L.
Mission viejo , CA
If I could give this product No stars I would. Its awful nothing but chemicals and harsh ingredients for your skin, no nutrients whatsoever. Also the apricot seeds are so bad for your skin you need an exfoliator that is perfectly rounded beads otherwise (like this product) its causing little tares in your skin which will cause the awful chemicals and ingredients to go into your blood stream. STAY AWAY go find yourself some organic product that's actually beneficially to your skin.
Tess C.
Lakeside, CA
I have read many reviews in which people say they don't like the scrub because it is so abrasive. Honestly, I really like it. I have sensitive skin and this scrub works just fine for me, I just make sure not to put to much pressure hen scrubbing my face with it. The downside, however, is if you are broken out at all, I wouldn't recommend using this scrub. If your skin is clear, this scrub gives a great polish!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this all the time growing up... usually on a daily basis. I know they say you should only use a scrub once a week but it didn't damage my skin. I loved it. It made my skin feel awesome and clear. I never really had trouble with breakouts or acne anyway. I did notice that this product sort of stopped working on my skin. I guess my body/skin changed with age so i had to scout other products. Through my teenage years i swore by this scrub. It smells really refreshing too.
Leeannjua S.
Oakland, CA
I have been using this for years and I have shared with many friends as well. I have combination skin & my hubby has very oily skin. It works equally as good on both our skin. I tend to be more acne prone, but when I use this my blemishes clear up quick! It can be irritating if used to often, but that's because we shouldn't exfoliate too often.
Amy M.
Waltham , MA
I really like this scrub when I used to use it when I was younger is was very harsh and felt like it was cutting my skin. I think since the last time I used it that it was reformulated and it is much better now. It leaves my skin super smooth and doesn't dry my skin out. I also love how fresh is smells, it's not an over powering scent which is great!
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this product. It has a nice smell to it and it really works at keeping my blackheads at bay. I don't really have a lot of blemishes or pimples, but it may be because I use this every time I get a shower or bath. Let the hot water and steam open your pores then use this product and you will see an improvement in your skin and less blackehads!!!
Michelle b.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love LOVE this product! I have been using it for years and every time it leaves my skin unbelievably smooth and soft. It removes all the dead skin on my skin without ever leaving it dry. I would highly recommend this. It is very affordable and better then most high end products I have tried.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.