BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jade B.
Flint, MI
I keep this cleanser in my shower and I use it every time I am in there. This product does good at smoothing away my dry skin, but sometimes I overuse it which in turn dries my skin out more than it was previous to using it.
I will be repurchasing it once I run out of the bottle I am currently using.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
When my skin needs a little extra attention this is my go to product. You can feel the exfoliation but it's not crazy harsh on your skin. I have very sensitive skin to so this is the perfect amount of roughness to not only get rid of dead skin but help the salicylic acid to penetrate deep enough to be affective.
Bandna K.
New York
I have been using this product for two years and it is my holy grail! It had reduced my acne and evened out my skin tone over the course of two years. The product feels very natural, grainy, and deeply exfoliates the skin. My skin feels very smooth and soft after each use and I would recommend this!
Kristen K.
Andover, NJ
I love this scrub. It’s my go-to exfoliator. Although it never helped clear up blemishes on its own, it definitely gets my face clean. I’ll use this on the days I had a lot of make up on. It gets everything off and makes my face look bright and smooth.
Jazmine H.
East Troy
I've always have used this and it's one of the only brand that hasn't made my skin break out more. It is very gentle and smells great. My face is always smooth after I use it. I recommend trying them out, very affordable.
Natalie V.
Royse City, TX
I will never use this stuff again. it tears up your skin and does more damage than good. this product while somewhat providing results is horrible. harsh on your skin.
Ian A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this scrub for years and it's just as good if not better then more expensive brands. Try this before you go wasting money.

The scrub isn't too abrasive so it doesn't leave your skin dry, but still leaves your screen feeling exfoliated.
Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
Love love love this product! Had always been great with preventing me from having break outs and healing ones that are there. Only downside is it is very drying on your face so you have to either use s great moisturizer or only use this every other day!
Kellee B.
Gloucester
love this scrub! makes my face feel so nice and smooth after! i got this at our local grocery store for the same price as other stores. this is such a great product for the money! its super gentle and i will be buying it when my current supply runs out!
Itzel G.
Huntington Pk, CA
I stopped using this scrub because it caused breakouts overtime I used it. I liked that it has a creamy consistency, but I feel it doesn't clean your skin properly.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.