BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan B.
Chambersburg, PA
I am disapointed I didn't starting used this stuff earlier! I have combination skin so other products just either broke me out or dried me out. All except this one! It cleanses so glently leaving your natural oils to hydrate and the exfolation leaves your complextion smooth and helps with scaring too! I noticed a major difference in my skin. Got so many good remarks on my skin and how I looked like a "glass doll".
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub! I really like the texture of this product and the results are great! I use this Blemish Scrub daily and it feels great on my gentle skin! I enjoy the reasonable price, lasting effects, and awesome scent!
Jihada A.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my go-to exfoliator. I keep it in my shower so I can use it while I'm in there. I soften the beads a bit by adding a few drops of water and then just massage it all over my face. The fresh scent is heavenly and it just feels so clean and natural, like I;m not adding chemicals to my face. I love it! And for the price, you really can't beat it.
Julian C.
Del Valle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing! My mom introduced this to me in middle school (when everyone is having that awkward phase). I didn't appreciate it until I got older and how effective it is! I continue to buy it for my brother and me. A great smell and a great reputation.
rachel v.
Troutdale, OR
Everyone and i mean EVERYONE i know have always said, i want my skin to look better, more clear and glowing and all i do is introduce them to st.Ives apricot scrub. this wonderful product dig deep into your pores and get's every last bit of dirt and nasty oil out of your skin. but it does not dry out your skin! that was my main concern. this product balances your natural oils while it cleanses the skin. enjoy!
Yane G.
This scrub is the best drugstore scrub I have used its like 3 bucks and I love it I have purchased it a few times it is definitely a go to I use it a few times a week when I want to exfoliate. It is a little rough I don't recommend it for everyday.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
I love the gentle and the more exfoliating version of this peach and apricot! I always feel extra clean when I use them and I feel like it helps tone down the redness near my nose and cheeks. I have larger pores there and sensitivity and I can scrub away with no fear! Washing it away and feeling the air hit afterwards is euphoria. I recommend this to anyone wanting a super clean face bit can't take harsh cleansers.
Alexandria C.
McAllen, TX
It gets rid of dead skin without being too harsh or drying. It moisturizes and smells absolutely amazing!!! I always buy face and body products at either target or walmart. I love St. Ives products, they always get it right! I recommend the collagen moisturizer/lotion after for extra moisture!
Fabiola M.
Indio, CA
I was using this scrub because everybody was talking about how great it was so I purchased it and I so regret it it leaves my face felling gressy afterwards but the worst thing is that it leaft me with a bunch of red veins in my checks beacause this scrub is to harsh if ur not carful with it now its going to cost me a lot if money to get them removed
Morgan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this stuff as a scrub for a while. It always leaves my face squeaky clean. I do think it may be a little rough on skin, but it works in getting all the dead skin off you face and whatnot. If you're looking for a scrub that works and is natural, look no further!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.