St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I am disapointed I didn't starting used this stuff earlier! I have combination skin so other products just either broke me out or dried me out. All except this one! It cleanses so glently leaving your natural oils to hydrate and the exfolation leaves your complextion smooth and helps with scaring too! I noticed a major difference in my skin. Got so many good remarks on my skin and how I looked like a "glass doll".
I love St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub! I really like the texture of this product and the results are great! I use this Blemish Scrub daily and it feels great on my gentle skin! I enjoy the reasonable price, lasting effects, and awesome scent!
This is my go-to exfoliator. I keep it in my shower so I can use it while I'm in there. I soften the beads a bit by adding a few drops of water and then just massage it all over my face. The fresh scent is heavenly and it just feels so clean and natural, like I;m not adding chemicals to my face. I love it! And for the price, you really can't beat it.
Amazing! My mom introduced this to me in middle school (when everyone is having that awkward phase). I didn't appreciate it until I got older and how effective it is! I continue to buy it for my brother and me. A great smell and a great reputation.
Everyone and i mean EVERYONE i know have always said, i want my skin to look better, more clear and glowing and all i do is introduce them to st.Ives apricot scrub. this wonderful product dig deep into your pores and get's every last bit of dirt and nasty oil out of your skin. but it does not dry out your skin! that was my main concern. this product balances your natural oils while it cleanses the skin. enjoy!
This scrub is the best drugstore scrub I have used its like 3 bucks and I love it I have purchased it a few times it is definitely a go to I use it a few times a week when I want to exfoliate. It is a little rough I don't recommend it for everyday.
I love the gentle and the more exfoliating version of this peach and apricot! I always feel extra clean when I use them and I feel like it helps tone down the redness near my nose and cheeks. I have larger pores there and sensitivity and I can scrub away with no fear! Washing it away and feeling the air hit afterwards is euphoria. I recommend this to anyone wanting a super clean face bit can't take harsh cleansers.
It gets rid of dead skin without being too harsh or drying. It moisturizes and smells absolutely amazing!!! I always buy face and body products at either target or walmart. I love St. Ives products, they always get it right! I recommend the collagen moisturizer/lotion after for extra moisture!
I was using this scrub because everybody was talking about how great it was so I purchased it and I so regret it it leaves my face felling gressy afterwards but the worst thing is that it leaft me with a bunch of red veins in my checks beacause this scrub is to harsh if ur not carful with it now its going to cost me a lot if money to get them removed
I've been using this stuff as a scrub for a while. It always leaves my face squeaky clean. I do think it may be a little rough on skin, but it works in getting all the dead skin off you face and whatnot. If you're looking for a scrub that works and is natural, look no further!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos