BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Flavia D.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great exfoliation. The beads were large enough to really exfoliate a lot. The salicyclic acid composition was just right. No dry skin, pores felt so clean. I try the skin brightening St.Ives scrub and I love them all! Truly great product and no irritation. I have sensitive, combination skin and it does wonders to keep my face blemish free and less dull.
Alexandria C.
McAllen, TX
It gets rid of dead skin without being too harsh or drying. It moisturizes and smells absolutely amazing!!! I always buy face and body products at either target or walmart. I love St. Ives products, they always get it right! I recommend the collagen moisturizer/lotion after for extra moisture!
Michelle b.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love LOVE this product! I have been using it for years and every time it leaves my skin unbelievably smooth and soft. It removes all the dead skin on my skin without ever leaving it dry. I would highly recommend this. It is very affordable and better then most high end products I have tried.
Jennifer S.
This stuff is great to use at the end of the day to refresh your skin. I bought it at Walmart and it was for a pretty good price. The little beads massage your skin and it leaves your face feeling so soft. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Danielle K.
Paris, TX
I've used St. Ives facial scrub for many years and love it! It's great quality for the price. A great scrub to get if you're on the budget and don't want to pay the high-end price you would pay for a scrub from somewhere like Sephora. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. Be careful if you have sensitive skin! This scrub is pretty tough on skin.
Hannah M.
Cullowhee, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a very strong exfoliant which I love. Some may think it is too harsh, but it's the perfect amount of exfoliation I need. I use it every day. Whether or not it actually helps my acne, I don't know, but is a great exfoliator for the face and body.
Maria V.
Montclair, CA
Smells great, has a paste like texture that really helps cleanse your skin. It's really gentle on your skin. I've used this product before and I hit to say it's a great product. I bought the product at Walmart but I think you can get it at target , cvs, Walgreens, ect.
Alyssa S.
I love the smell, I love the crystals in it that scrub my face, it really does leave your face ultra smooth but after 2 or 3 days of using it out started drying my face it really really bad. I wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Leisha K.
West Jordan, UT
I love that it exfoliants and keeps my skin smooth and blemish free. I have oily skin and while I love how this feels and sometimes want to just keep rubbing it on my face, I still feel like I need a cleanser afterwards to really keep the oil away.
Diana G.
St. Ives is the best exfoliater I've ever used. It's the only one I purchase when I run out of a scrub. I usually use it in combination with a face wash, and I don't use it every day. I typically use it every 2-3 days so it doesn't dry out my skin. The one that is specific for clearing up acne works great! I noticed a difference in about a week.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.