St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
If you want a good smelling facial scrub, that is also affordable look no further! This smells so amazing and it has worked so well on my gentle skin. I'm still on my first bottle but I'll definitely be buying more in the future. Definitely recommend!
Love this exfoliator! I use this and this alone on my face and it has kept my face clear and radiant for the last 5 years! The smell is amazing so my skin always smells peachy good afterwards, and I only use it twice a week so it's the easiest part of my beauty routine! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new skin care product for clear skin!
I love that it exfoliants and keeps my skin smooth and blemish free. I have oily skin and while I love how this feels and sometimes want to just keep rubbing it on my face, I still feel like I need a cleanser afterwards to really keep the oil away.
This is my go to exfoliator. When I need a good scrub to my skin I reach for this. It has just the right about of exfoliant that not too harsh, easy to apply, and washes off nicely. The St Ives brand is one of my favorite drugstore brands. Not only do they make quality products but they are extremely affordable.
I love the scent in this product. its not too harsh and leaves my skin feeling radiant and soft. I have purchased this many times over the years and I dont plan on stopping. the price is right for the value of the product! I prefer the tub over the squeeze tube but that is my own personal preference
This is a great exfoliating cleanser in my opinion but I've tried better. This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and cleans the pore. But I don't recommend using daily. I made that mistake when I first bought the product and my skin was producing oil like crazy afterwards. This smells very nice. i don't think it does anything for my blackheads though.
Great exfoliation. The beads were large enough to really exfoliate a lot. The salicyclic acid composition was just right. No dry skin, pores felt so clean. I try the skin brightening St.Ives scrub and I love them all! Truly great product and no irritation. I have sensitive, combination skin and it does wonders to keep my face blemish free and less dull.
This product is a very strong exfoliant which I love. Some may think it is too harsh, but it's the perfect amount of exfoliation I need. I use it every day. Whether or not it actually helps my acne, I don't know, but is a great exfoliator for the face and body.
This St. Ives product is wonderful. Every other exfoliating scrub I have ever tried have dried out my skin. I will use them and immediately my skin feels too small and usually will start to flake right away. I have been using this wash for almost a month now and I can honestly say I have never once had that problem. I still use a moisturizer afterwards
This stuff is great to use at the end of the day to refresh your skin. I bought it at Walmart and it was for a pretty good price. The little beads massage your skin and it leaves your face feeling so soft. I will definitely keep buying this product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos