BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Liliana  H.
Perfect to use as an exfoliator once or twice a week depending on your skin type. Mine is oily to normal in the summer time and slightly dry in the winter. Warmer months I'll use it twice a week and colder months only once a week. It smells awesome and I love how clean I feel afterwards. Follow up with your go to moisturizer and bam you're good to go! :)
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Leaves your sking feeling nice and smooth like it says in the packaging. My fist time using it i had a pimple on muly nose and on my cheek after application the mext day pimple on my jose was gone and the one on my cheek was not as prominent as the day before. My skin felt way smoother over all. Would recommend it. The only thing would be it has a funny smell to it. But its not too bad. Overall i loved it. Will buy again
Kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
The easiest and cheapest way to exfoliate your face! The beads are crushed walnuts which means this scrub doesn't effect our water system like some other brands' plastic beads. Do not use on dry skin without a good moisturizer, and be careful if sensitive to s. acid (active ingredient). For acne, use with a benzoyl peroxide product for maximum effectiveness.
Nicole N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Perfect scrub! I use this a few times a week and it makes my face feel so nice and smooth! is kind of harsh, it leaves my face and cheeks a little red after using but it's fine because I use it before bed anyways! very effective and I would recommend to anyone :)
Ariana G.
Azusa, CA
I use this scrub everyday. I absolutely love the product and love the beads i feel them cleaning my pores and really going in deep. Every time i use it i feel my skin silky smooth which is exactly what I'm aiming for and i love it. I always buy the same one which is apricot.
isabela g.
this product works pretty well, I liked it because I gave my face A relaxing feeling while I was washing it. My acne is not the best so I didn't expect much but it did seem to control it pretty well. I would recommend this for the daily use because it will exfoliate and strip you of your natural oils.
Emily R.
York, PA
I gave this product a 2 because it doesn't seem to really help my acne or exfoliate my skin. It only seems to sit on top of the skin and not really do anything. Does not even remove any of the dirt or makeup on my skin so you would have to use another makeup removing wash before even using this scrub
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
I love this product but i can say that it does the job in cleaning the face and making it feel soft but afterwards it made me break out it was kinda bad thats why I'm giving it the 3 stars. you can find this in your local drug store or Target & Walmart.
Rebecca S.
Staff
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this every morning and it not only wakes me up, but also gets my skin feeling smooth and invigorated before I apply my moisturizer for the day. It helps with keeping skin clear, but I find that when I do have breakouts, I have to use something a bit stronger (Proactiv).
Niki R.
I really like the fragrance of this product. In terms of how well the product works to clean your face, I would say that it is pretty good, however I would not recommend it for use when there is still make-up on your face. It is better for a "clean" face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.