BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Rebecca S.
Staff
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this every morning and it not only wakes me up, but also gets my skin feeling smooth and invigorated before I apply my moisturizer for the day. It helps with keeping skin clear, but I find that when I do have breakouts, I have to use something a bit stronger (Proactiv).
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
St. Ives makes a number of different apricot scrubs for different skin needs, and I specifically chose the Blemish Control scrub to get rid of a couple of blackheads. On that end, the scrub did nothing for my blackheads, but as a general facial scrub, it's great and leaves my skin smooth and smells pleasant. The ageless formula smells slightly better, though.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this scrub! Wouldn't recommend using it daily as it can be too abrasive. The smell is great and it's not too thick. I bought this at Walmart and it was pretty cheap. I use this every other day or so and leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry.
Cynthia J.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this scrub now for about 5 years and its amazing. I use it 3 times a week during the summer to help with oil and other nasty sweaty build up from the heat of Louisiana and 1 time a week in the winter. This scrub does dry the skin out a little but thats what scrubs do. Always finish up with some type of facial lotion to combat over drying.
Emily R.
York, PA
I gave this product a 2 because it doesn't seem to really help my acne or exfoliate my skin. It only seems to sit on top of the skin and not really do anything. Does not even remove any of the dirt or makeup on my skin so you would have to use another makeup removing wash before even using this scrub
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is horrible for your skin. You are better off rubbing a Brillo pad on your face since it is essentially the equivalent too that. This product has actually plastic in it that you are scrubbing all over your face to "sluff" off that dead skin. Save a little bit of money and invest in a quality no chemical organic face product, your skin will THANK YOU!
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this face scrub! It makes my face feel so alive and exfoliated. I use it in the shower because i find that it comes off a lot easier and faster. It also smells delicious. Just be sure to follow up with a moisturizer afterwards to keep your skin hydrated!
Erica N.
New Bloomfld, MO
This product is a lifesaver when you have a layer of sunscreen or cosmetics on your face. It gets the dirt and grime off without drying out your skin too much. I enjoy using it three times a week and I have even caught my brother using it a time or two.
Ariana G.
Azusa, CA
I use this scrub everyday. I absolutely love the product and love the beads i feel them cleaning my pores and really going in deep. Every time i use it i feel my skin silky smooth which is exactly what I'm aiming for and i love it. I always buy the same one which is apricot.
Stephanie W.
blakely, pa
I have used St. Ives Apricot Scrub for some time now and absolutely love it. I don't use it daily as it is a powerful exfoliant however I do use it at least three times a week. I tend to get dry patches of skin on the top of my nose and if I use just a pea size amount of this and rub it lightly on the area it helps to take off the dry, dead skin wonderfully.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.