BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Bandna K.
New York
I have been using this product for two years and it is my holy grail! It had reduced my acne and evened out my skin tone over the course of two years. The product feels very natural, grainy, and deeply exfoliates the skin. My skin feels very smooth and soft after each use and I would recommend this!
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
I used to use this all the time. It seemed to work very well. Left my skin soft and got ride of dead skin. I recently read an article saying this is the worst product you can use, therefore I have not used it since. Even though a product may say “natural ingredients “ you need to always read more about it.
Katie K.
Harlan , KY
This is my go to face wash!! It’s a great scrub that isn’t too rough on my skin! Smells nice and leaves a clean feel. The packaging is convenient. Comes with a flip lid that is easy to use and open when in the shower or any other time I’m washing my face.
Jessica J.
Princeton, LA
I must say this is my go to facial scrub whenever I have blemishes or breakouts! It clears them right up and leaves my skin so smooth and soft! I cannot live without this product! I purchased this product from Walmart and it is very affordable compared to other facial scrubs I have seen in the past.
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Don't really love the smell of this product, nor the texture. It does exfoliate really well but I feel like the exfoliant in it is hard to get off of my skin when I was it. I t also is hard to clean up!  Does the trick if you need it but definitely low on the totem pole for me in the world of skincare.
Jade B.
Flint, MI
I keep this cleanser in my shower and I use it every time I am in there. This product does good at smoothing away my dry skin, but sometimes I overuse it which in turn dries my skin out more than it was previous to using it.
I will be repurchasing it once I run out of the bottle I am currently using.
Itzel G.
Huntington Pk, CA
I stopped using this scrub because it caused breakouts overtime I used it. I liked that it has a creamy consistency, but I feel it doesn't clean your skin properly.
Kristen K.
Andover, NJ
I love this scrub. It’s my go-to exfoliator. Although it never helped clear up blemishes on its own, it definitely gets my face clean. I’ll use this on the days I had a lot of make up on. It gets everything off and makes my face look bright and smooth.
Abby S.
Monroeville, OH
This scrub is a classic and a necessity! My skin gets very dry and peely in the winter and this is the best scrub to get the dead skin off and also help with breakouts. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft and you absolutely can't beat it for the price!
Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
Love love love this product! Had always been great with preventing me from having break outs and healing ones that are there. Only downside is it is very drying on your face so you have to either use s great moisturizer or only use this every other day!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.