St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is the only store bought facial cleanser that I will use! It does keep my skin clear. The exfoliation beads are pretty scratchy, but I like that. It gets rid of any flaky patches you might have and my face feels really clean afterward. I don't find the scent unpleasant at all, but that could be because I've used it for so long and I just don't notice it.
Loved this facial wash ! My boyfriend and I both are strictly St. Ives product users, their products leave your face feeling fresh. Soft and looking clear and healthy ! I feel 5 years younger after using this face wash. It removes my black heads, and cleans deep in my poor's to prevent new ones from popping up. Skin is always left as soft as a babies bottom
The easiest and cheapest way to exfoliate your face! The beads are crushed walnuts which means this scrub doesn't effect our water system like some other brands' plastic beads. Do not use on dry skin without a good moisturizer, and be careful if sensitive to s. acid (active ingredient). For acne, use with a benzoyl peroxide product for maximum effectiveness.
I have used this product for a long time but then I went and had a facial and the lady told me that this product isn't good for your skin! She said the apricot pieces are sharp and not round and it is actually stretching your pores and just all around not good to use which to me is a super bummer because I really like it…. So i guess I have a mixed review...
This is my go to product for exfoliating my skin. It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and doesn't cause irritation. It is on the more abrasive side, which i love, but if you are sensitive to more abrasive exfoliating products this may not be for you.
Leaves your sking feeling nice and smooth like it says in the packaging. My fist time using it i had a pimple on muly nose and on my cheek after application the mext day pimple on my jose was gone and the one on my cheek was not as prominent as the day before. My skin felt way smoother over all. Would recommend it. The only thing would be it has a funny smell to it. But its not too bad. Overall i loved it. Will buy again
I used to use the Target brand of this scrub, the knock off one I know, and it used to work really well with my sensitive dry skin so the fact it was oil free and had acne medicine really helped. After trying this scrub I noticed only a slight difference in smell,but they practically work the same which is a plus. I received this product complimentary in the Campus Vox Box.
I grew up using st. ives as a kid. In fact, the first product that I used when I started noticing the bumps on my face from puberty, was the scrub. I would use this in the shower and in the morning. it's gentle enough for my skin that it doesn't leave it dry, but moisturized and clean feeling. it also gets rid of the dirty grime from the environment that comes from being outside all day. And it also smells nice.
I've found this scrub to be way too harsh for my face. I only used it a couple of times but found it to be so rough that my skin actually hurt after using it. I don't have sensitive skin and have used many scrubs before but the ingredients in this one are just too rough. While I love facial scrubs to help with blackheads I would not recommend this one at all!
This is horrible for your skin. You are better off rubbing a Brillo pad on your face since it is essentially the equivalent too that. This product has actually plastic in it that you are scrubbing all over your face to "sluff" off that dead skin. Save a little bit of money and invest in a quality no chemical organic face product, your skin will THANK YOU!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos