BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
somer c.
Vancouver, WA
This is the only store bought facial cleanser that I will use! It does keep my skin clear. The exfoliation beads are pretty scratchy, but I like that. It gets rid of any flaky patches you might have and my face feels really clean afterward. I don't find the scent unpleasant at all, but that could be because I've used it for so long and I just don't notice it.
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Loved this facial wash ! My boyfriend and I both are strictly St. Ives product users, their products leave your face feeling fresh. Soft and looking clear and healthy ! I feel 5 years younger after using this face wash. It removes my black heads, and cleans deep in my poor's to prevent new ones from popping up. Skin is always left as soft as a babies bottom
Kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
The easiest and cheapest way to exfoliate your face! The beads are crushed walnuts which means this scrub doesn't effect our water system like some other brands' plastic beads. Do not use on dry skin without a good moisturizer, and be careful if sensitive to s. acid (active ingredient). For acne, use with a benzoyl peroxide product for maximum effectiveness.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I have used this product for a long time but then I went and had a facial and the lady told me that this product isn't good for your skin! She said the apricot pieces are sharp and not round and it is actually stretching your pores and just all around not good to use which to me is a super bummer because I really like it…. So i guess I have a mixed review...
Jennifer p.
Emmett, ID
This is my go to product for exfoliating my skin. It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and doesn't cause irritation. It is on the more abrasive side, which i love, but if you are sensitive to more abrasive exfoliating products this may not be for you.
Evelia N.
Phoenix, AZ
Leaves your sking feeling nice and smooth like it says in the packaging. My fist time using it i had a pimple on muly nose and on my cheek after application the mext day pimple on my jose was gone and the one on my cheek was not as prominent as the day before. My skin felt way smoother over all. Would recommend it. The only thing would be it has a funny smell to it. But its not too bad. Overall i loved it. Will buy again
Mimi R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use the Target brand of this scrub, the knock off one I know, and it used to work really well with my sensitive dry skin so the fact it was oil free and had acne medicine really helped. After trying this scrub I noticed only a slight difference in smell,but they practically work the same which is a plus. I received this product complimentary in the Campus Vox Box.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I grew up using st. ives as a kid. In fact, the first product that I used when I started noticing the bumps on my face from puberty, was the scrub. I would use this in the shower and in the morning. it's gentle enough for my skin that it doesn't leave it dry, but moisturized and clean feeling. it also gets rid of the dirty grime from the environment that comes from being outside all day. And it also smells nice.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've found this scrub to be way too harsh for my face. I only used it a couple of times but found it to be so rough that my skin actually hurt after using it. I don't have sensitive skin and have used many scrubs before but the ingredients in this one are just too rough. While I love facial scrubs to help with blackheads I would not recommend this one at all!
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is horrible for your skin. You are better off rubbing a Brillo pad on your face since it is essentially the equivalent too that. This product has actually plastic in it that you are scrubbing all over your face to "sluff" off that dead skin. Save a little bit of money and invest in a quality no chemical organic face product, your skin will THANK YOU!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.