St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My hubby and i use this product for our face 3-4 times a week, my husband because he works construction and i because I'm a nurse & i feel it cleans my face from all the germs, it leaves your face feeling refresh & smooth. I would recommend this product.
Love this stuff, great for everyday use and not too harsh. Its good to get rid of blackheads and remove texture from your skin by exfoliation. It also smells great and is not too harsh. I have been using this for years and this help keep my skin clear.
I have been using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for years. It works great as an exfoliator and doesn't have those micro-beads. It works okay for controlling blemishes but not the best. This products has really helped me with obtaining smooth skin.
This is horrible for your skin. You are better off rubbing a Brillo pad on your face since it is essentially the equivalent too that. This product has actually plastic in it that you are scrubbing all over your face to "sluff" off that dead skin. Save a little bit of money and invest in a quality no chemical organic face product, your skin will THANK YOU!
So so so great! I've been using this product for years! It's a great and natural exofoliation on the face! It's a great value considering the price and how long one bottle lasts. It helps to even the skin tone, reduce blemishes, and it even smells great!
I grew up using st. ives as a kid. In fact, the first product that I used when I started noticing the bumps on my face from puberty, was the scrub. I would use this in the shower and in the morning. it's gentle enough for my skin that it doesn't leave it dry, but moisturized and clean feeling. it also gets rid of the dirty grime from the environment that comes from being outside all day. And it also smells nice.
This has been my go-to face scrub for years. It is great at getting rid of all the dry spots on my face without being really harsh and overtaxing my skin. I have sensitive skin besides, and this product never irritates my skin or breaks me out. I use it once or twice a week - you really can't go wrong with this scrub and the price is extremely budget friendly.
AMAZING PRODUCT! Let me start out with the smell, it is sooo fresh! it's not too overpowering like most scented scrubs but has just enough sent to make you smile and feel clean. the texture of the scrub is great and a lot richer than most ive tried. After i use it my face (and sometimes arms) I feel a whole lot cleaner and i feel like my skin can breathe. This product was a lifesaver for me and i hope it can help you!
I love this product. first, it's the best scrubs I've used so far. it's very thick compared to other face scrubs. it's very effective removing dry flaky skin and dry patches on your face. second, it's all natural. most others scrubs are made of plastic. third, it's Eco friendly and they do not test on animals. on top of that, it's so affordable! #1 on my list!
While I love a good exfoliating scrub, I would only recommend using this scrub on your body. I used to use it on my face, and it caused my skin to dry out horribly! The mini sand particles also caused little tears in my skin, damaging my acne-scarred face even more! I would definitely recommend a non-abrasive exfoliate-- something I have moved to and love.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos