St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I'm always testing out new products, but I always go back to this. It's currently part of my everyday routine again. Even though you aren't supposed to use a scrub on your face everyday, this one is gentle enough to do so, in my opinion at least. I recommend for combo to oily skin. Very affordable.
I am fond of this product, and what it does for my skin but I am not fond of the smell, at all. It has a very "plastic-y" smell (to my nose), which is very un-pleasing when washing my face with this product. For those who don't mind the smell of their facial cleansers, this is a great product! But I wouldn't recommend it if you have a sensitive "smeller"!
Love this stuff, great for everyday use and not too harsh. Its good to get rid of blackheads and remove texture from your skin by exfoliation. It also smells great and is not too harsh. I have been using this for years and this help keep my skin clear.
My hubby and i use this product for our face 3-4 times a week, my husband because he works construction and i because I'm a nurse & i feel it cleans my face from all the germs, it leaves your face feeling refresh & smooth. I would recommend this product.
I went and bought a travel size of this from Walmart after I DIDNT get it as expected in my seasonal beauty box. You do not have to use much as other scrubs, and can use it up to 3 times a day. I'm not crazy about the smell, but it seems to be working.
So so so great! I've been using this product for years! It's a great and natural exofoliation on the face! It's a great value considering the price and how long one bottle lasts. It helps to even the skin tone, reduce blemishes, and it even smells great!
I have been using this scrub for quite a while, it exfoliates well and smells great too. It never has dried my face out and its fairly inexpensive. The only thing that you may need to be wary of is the exfoliating beads are quite abrasive, so this is a little more harsh if you are not expecting it!
I have been using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for years. It works great as an exfoliator and doesn't have those micro-beads. It works okay for controlling blemishes but not the best. This products has really helped me with obtaining smooth skin.
While I love a good exfoliating scrub, I would only recommend using this scrub on your body. I used to use it on my face, and it caused my skin to dry out horribly! The mini sand particles also caused little tears in my skin, damaging my acne-scarred face even more! I would definitely recommend a non-abrasive exfoliate-- something I have moved to and love.
This is my go to product for exfoliating my skin. It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and doesn't cause irritation. It is on the more abrasive side, which i love, but if you are sensitive to more abrasive exfoliating products this may not be for you.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos