BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm always testing out new products, but I always go back to this. It's currently part of my everyday routine again. Even though you aren't supposed to use a scrub on your face everyday, this one is gentle enough to do so, in my opinion at least. I recommend for combo to oily skin. Very affordable.
Megan R.
Newport, NH
I am fond of this product, and what it does for my skin but I am not fond of the smell, at all. It has a very "plastic-y" smell (to my nose), which is very un-pleasing when washing my face with this product. For those who don't mind the smell of their facial cleansers, this is a great product! But I wouldn't recommend it if you have a sensitive "smeller"!
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Love this stuff, great for everyday use and not too harsh. Its good to get rid of blackheads and remove texture from your skin by exfoliation. It also smells great and is not too harsh. I have been using this for years and this help keep my skin clear.
My hubby and i use this product for our face 3-4 times a week, my husband because he works construction and i because I'm a nurse & i feel it cleans my face from all the germs, it leaves your face feeling refresh & smooth. I would recommend this product.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I went and bought a travel size of this from Walmart after I DIDNT get it as expected in my seasonal beauty box. You do not have to use much as other scrubs, and can use it up to 3 times a day. I'm not crazy about the smell, but it seems to be working.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
So so so great! I've been using this product for years! It's a great and natural exofoliation on the face! It's a great value considering the price and how long one bottle lasts. It helps to even the skin tone, reduce blemishes, and it even smells great!
Megan S.
Garner, NC
I have been using this scrub for quite a while, it exfoliates well and smells great too. It never has dried my face out and its fairly inexpensive. The only thing that you may need to be wary of is the exfoliating beads are quite abrasive, so this is a little more harsh if you are not expecting it!
Priscilla P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I have been using St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for years. It works great as an exfoliator and doesn't have those micro-beads. It works okay for controlling blemishes but not the best. This products has really helped me with obtaining smooth skin.
Megan B.
Cedar Falls, IA
While I love a good exfoliating scrub, I would only recommend using this scrub on your body. I used to use it on my face, and it caused my skin to dry out horribly! The mini sand particles also caused little tears in my skin, damaging my acne-scarred face even more! I would definitely recommend a non-abrasive exfoliate-- something I have moved to and love.
Jennifer p.
Emmett, ID
This is my go to product for exfoliating my skin. It makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and doesn't cause irritation. It is on the more abrasive side, which i love, but if you are sensitive to more abrasive exfoliating products this may not be for you.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.