St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my number one face scrub I use that's my secret to a clear face. St. Ives is my favorite brand they truly work the best for me. I use it every night an my face never felt smoothr. It doesn't dry out your face like most scrubs an smells really good !
Love the smell and the good clean I get on my lazy days; this cleanser is great for weekly use but I would not recommend adding it to your daily regimen unless your skin is thick and on the oily side. It strips debris and makeup from the skin almost effortlessly, but the exfoliant is inconsistent which, while it has merits, just does not do it for me personally.
Just make sure it doesn't get into your eyes or else it'll sting! HAHAHA, I like to use this 2-3 a week to exfoliate, and I'm on my third bottle this year. Very inexpensive and makes your face super soft after exfoliating with it. I really like the scent too
Loved this facial wash ! My boyfriend and I both are strictly St. Ives product users, their products leave your face feeling fresh. Soft and looking clear and healthy ! I feel 5 years younger after using this face wash. It removes my black heads, and cleans deep in my poor's to prevent new ones from popping up. Skin is always left as soft as a babies bottom
Love St. Ives face products. My husband uses the original Apricot Scrub and the Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. I've tried insanely expensive face products and this beats them all. Consistent use has totally cleared my face and given me a fresh complexion.
I have used this product for a long time but then I went and had a facial and the lady told me that this product isn't good for your skin! She said the apricot pieces are sharp and not round and it is actually stretching your pores and just all around not good to use which to me is a super bummer because I really like it…. So i guess I have a mixed review...
This is the best face scrub I've ever used, I've spent hundreds of dollars on face washes and none seem to do the trick, I use this in the shower and when I get out I feel refreshed and it doesn't dry my skin out like other products so I don't have to use a bunch of moisturize. I already have oily skin I don't want it even more oily with extra moisturizer.
I'm always testing out new products, but I always go back to this. It's currently part of my everyday routine again. Even though you aren't supposed to use a scrub on your face everyday, this one is gentle enough to do so, in my opinion at least. I recommend for combo to oily skin. Very affordable.
I am fond of this product, and what it does for my skin but I am not fond of the smell, at all. It has a very "plastic-y" smell (to my nose), which is very un-pleasing when washing my face with this product. For those who don't mind the smell of their facial cleansers, this is a great product! But I wouldn't recommend it if you have a sensitive "smeller"!
Love this stuff, great for everyday use and not too harsh. Its good to get rid of blackheads and remove texture from your skin by exfoliation. It also smells great and is not too harsh. I have been using this for years and this help keep my skin clear.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos