BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my number one face scrub I use that's my secret to a clear face. St. Ives is my favorite brand they truly work the best for me. I use it every night an my face never felt smoothr. It doesn't dry out your face like most scrubs an smells really good !
Autumn M.
Boulder City, NV
Love the smell and the good clean I get on my lazy days; this cleanser is great for weekly use but I would not recommend adding it to your daily regimen unless your skin is thick and on the oily side. It strips debris and makeup from the skin almost effortlessly, but the exfoliant is inconsistent which, while it has merits, just does not do it for me personally.
Tran H.
Just make sure it doesn't get into your eyes or else it'll sting! HAHAHA, I like to use this 2-3 a week to exfoliate, and I'm on my third bottle this year. Very inexpensive and makes your face super soft after exfoliating with it. I really like the scent too
Eleanore C.
Warminster, PA
Loved this facial wash ! My boyfriend and I both are strictly St. Ives product users, their products leave your face feeling fresh. Soft and looking clear and healthy ! I feel 5 years younger after using this face wash. It removes my black heads, and cleans deep in my poor's to prevent new ones from popping up. Skin is always left as soft as a babies bottom
Theresa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love St. Ives face products. My husband uses the original Apricot Scrub and the Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. I've tried insanely expensive face products and this beats them all. Consistent use has totally cleared my face and given me a fresh complexion.
Ashley A.
San Clemente, CA
I have used this product for a long time but then I went and had a facial and the lady told me that this product isn't good for your skin! She said the apricot pieces are sharp and not round and it is actually stretching your pores and just all around not good to use which to me is a super bummer because I really like it…. So i guess I have a mixed review...
Casey S.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the best face scrub I've ever used, I've spent hundreds of dollars on face washes and none seem to do the trick, I use this in the shower and when I get out I feel refreshed and it doesn't dry my skin out like other products so I don't have to use a bunch of moisturize. I already have oily skin I don't want it even more oily with extra moisturizer.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm always testing out new products, but I always go back to this. It's currently part of my everyday routine again. Even though you aren't supposed to use a scrub on your face everyday, this one is gentle enough to do so, in my opinion at least. I recommend for combo to oily skin. Very affordable.
Megan R.
Newport, NH
I am fond of this product, and what it does for my skin but I am not fond of the smell, at all. It has a very "plastic-y" smell (to my nose), which is very un-pleasing when washing my face with this product. For those who don't mind the smell of their facial cleansers, this is a great product! But I wouldn't recommend it if you have a sensitive "smeller"!
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Love this stuff, great for everyday use and not too harsh. Its good to get rid of blackheads and remove texture from your skin by exfoliation. It also smells great and is not too harsh. I have been using this for years and this help keep my skin clear.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.