BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Samantha L.
Tallahassee, FL
I've been using this every other day for ten years, and that is no joke. It makes my skin feel so smooth and eradicates any and all blemishes. It doesn't dry out my skin like other face washes. It scrubs hard to reach parts of my face, including around my nostrils. I will never stop using this product!
Kelly J.
West Richland, WA
Its a great exfoliant but a while after I started using it, my roommates started asking who left the gross sand in the tub. I thought, for months, that it was my roommate, who was a surfer, who brought it home from the beach. Nope, turns out the exfoliating particles in this face scrub don't dissolve. They just stay there, waiting, around the drain of your tub.
Kayla M.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use to use this scrub everyday in the shower. Then, i went to the doctor to see about getting medicine for my acne, and she asked about the products i use. once i told he ri used this almost everyday, she said i should only use it a couple times a month, and that it was causing little bumps all over my face because its so abrasive. I don't use it at all anymore.
nikayla p.
Oklahoma City, OK
I never have less than 2 bottles in my bathroom. This stuff is AMAZING. It smells wonderful and exfoliates like a dream. I use it all over my body, not just my face! I even use it when I give myself pedicures and have run out of other products. This is one of those products that will always be on your shopping list, like toilet paper and toothpaste. If you don't already use it, start now - you'll be eternally hooked.
Jess B.
Murphy, NC
I received this item in my last Campus Vox Box, and I LOVED IT. My skin is really sensitive so I was a bit worried about using it at first. But it worked so well! I've been using this one out of every three days because it can dry out your skin. It cleans your pores and I've noticed a huge difference already with my black heads going away. Very awesome product!
Tiffany P.
I love this product and I hate it. It does clear my face nicely and gets it all soft and smooth however...... It scratches my skin its very unpleasant to scrub with it actually feels like I'm scratching the skin off of my face because of the pieces of apricot seed used as the exfoliators. However it does clear my blackheads and blemishes so it does what it claims.
Cassie B.
This is my favorite face wash to use. My skin is usually dry and red, but this product is a great exfoliator, and it leaves my face smooth and blemish free. Whenever I have breakouts, I turn to this face wash to help control my acne (usually around my chin).
Tran H.
Just make sure it doesn't get into your eyes or else it'll sting! HAHAHA, I like to use this 2-3 a week to exfoliate, and I'm on my third bottle this year. Very inexpensive and makes your face super soft after exfoliating with it. I really like the scent too
Leiah B.
This is one of my drugstore favorites! It is easy to use and I keep it in my shower to exfoliate one to twice a week. The product is the consistency of toothpaste so it is easy to massage my face with it in the shower. I have sensitive skin, but this not irritate it and leaves my skin soft. I also use it on my chest and neck to control little bumps that can pop up.
Buffy I.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my number one face scrub I use that's my secret to a clear face. St. Ives is my favorite brand they truly work the best for me. I use it every night an my face never felt smoothr. It doesn't dry out your face like most scrubs an smells really good !
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.