St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is GREAT! I have normal to oily and acne prone skin, but this really helps a ton with that. I haven't had an extreme breakout (only a pimple here and there) since I started using this product nearly 2 weeks ago. The only downside is that it does dry my skin out quite a lot, so I would suggest using it every other day, and a foam cleanser in between.
I have a big problem with blemishes and this stuff really works for exfoliating the skin. I love the way it cleans and it's pretty gentle for an exfoliating cleanser. I bought it at Walmart on rollback. I would recommend this to anyone needing a good scrub.
This scrub saved my skin when I went through puberty! It totally helped clear my pores and prevent acne. I am so happy I could skip at least one part of puberty. And clear skin that smells like apricots? Heck yes. Needless to say, I still use this scrub today!
I love this product and I love how it works. I've only really just started using it but I love it already. I like the texture of the scrub and how it smells. I find it really helps to use it in the shower because I massage it in until it gets creamy and then wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft and does not dry it out. Must have for anybody.
When I was younger (middle school age) I would have a lot of acne along my jaw line and this got rid of it right away. I have been using it ever since and it even removes makeup from my pores pretty well. I can't be without it. I am now an acne free young adult!!
It leaves your face and neck feelign very soft and clean. This is something you do not use every day. Every day use can cause your skin to dry out. I used to use this product three times a week, four if I have a very sweaty or dirty week. It helps your skin get more of a glow.
I've used this product on and off for a long time, and although I have to attribute my birth control to being the main cause of my acne clearing up, this product was great at exfoliating my skin, and at the very least my blackheads were reduced a little bit.
I struggled with cystic acne for years and this was the only cleanser that would both exfoliate and NOT cause breakouts. It kept my oily skin beautifully balanced and was one of the very few items that did not make my skin worse. Before I got my Vitacost spin brush, this was one of only two products I could completely rely on to get my skin as clean as it could be.
I've searched high and low for a skin product that I've liked and is effective. I seriously swear by this and I LOVE it. I recommend this to EVERYONE that asks for products to try. This has never steered me wrong. It's cheap, it's in almost every store, and it WORKS! It's not harsh, it doesn't burn, but it cleans so deep that you can feel it after you're done.
I have used St. Ives Apricot scrub since my teen years and I cannot love without it! It's the best facial scrub for a small amount of money! The results for me are priceless. I use it every other day for over 25 years! You can see my profile pic for results!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos