BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Summer K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This product is GREAT! I have normal to oily and acne prone skin, but this really helps a ton with that. I haven't had an extreme breakout (only a pimple here and there) since I started using this product nearly 2 weeks ago. The only downside is that it does dry my skin out quite a lot, so I would suggest using it every other day, and a foam cleanser in between.
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
I have a big problem with blemishes and this stuff really works for exfoliating the skin. I love the way it cleans and it's pretty gentle for an exfoliating cleanser. I bought it at Walmart on rollback. I would recommend this to anyone needing a good scrub.
Taylor N.
Northfield, VT
This scrub saved my skin when I went through puberty! It totally helped clear my pores and prevent acne. I am so happy I could skip at least one part of puberty. And clear skin that smells like apricots? Heck yes. Needless to say, I still use this scrub today!
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
I love this product and I love how it works. I've only really just started using it but I love it already. I like the texture of the scrub and how it smells. I find it really helps to use it in the shower because I massage it in until it gets creamy and then wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft and does not dry it out. Must have for anybody.
Selena R.
When I was younger (middle school age) I would have a lot of acne along my jaw line and this got rid of it right away. I have been using it ever since and it even removes makeup from my pores pretty well. I can't be without it. I am now an acne free young adult!!
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
It leaves your face and neck feelign very soft and clean. This is something you do not use every day. Every day use can cause your skin to dry out. I used to use this product three times a week, four if I have a very sweaty or dirty week. It helps your skin get more of a glow.
Chelsi R.
Latham
I've used this product on and off for a long time, and although I have to attribute my birth control to being the main cause of my acne clearing up, this product was great at exfoliating my skin, and at the very least my blackheads were reduced a little bit.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
I struggled with cystic acne for years and this was the only cleanser that would both exfoliate and NOT cause breakouts. It kept my oily skin beautifully balanced and was one of the very few items that did not make my skin worse. Before I got my Vitacost spin brush, this was one of only two products I could completely rely on to get my skin as clean as it could be.
Bobbie M.
I've searched high and low for a skin product that I've liked and is effective. I seriously swear by this and I LOVE it. I recommend this to EVERYONE that asks for products to try. This has never steered me wrong. It's cheap, it's in almost every store, and it WORKS! It's not harsh, it doesn't burn, but it cleans so deep that you can feel it after you're done.
Tayna R.
I have used St. Ives Apricot scrub since my teen years and I cannot love without it! It's the best facial scrub for a small amount of money! The results for me are priceless. I use it every other day for over 25 years! You can see my profile pic for results!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.