BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dianna A.
This product was introduced to me during my teenage years by my older sister. Even though I am in my late 20's and have discovered and used a lot of facial scrub I still have a back up of this in my bathroom because eventually I will come back to this. It good for the price and it does the job even though the beads are a little bit big, not finely textured scrub.
Allison A.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a product that I purchased at Walmart! I've been using this for a while now. It lasts a very long time and is really affordable. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't have really sensitive skin. I can only use it once a week, if that, because it can be harsh on my extremely sensitive skin. This product is great if you are trying to get rid of dry, dead skin on your face.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
I think this product is great for exfoliating. The smell is amazing, and it leaves my skin feeling super soft. It is also great for anyone on a budget. I also apply it to my back, neck and chest. As for removing acne, I don't think using this product alone will do the job. It's good for removing dead skin, but I didn't notice a decrease in my acne when I used this.
Amber (.
West Linn
I generally use this product once or twice a week to help control blemishes. I don't get them that much anymore now that I'm almost 30. I love the smell, and the natural exfoliants really deep clean my face leaving it so smooth! However I must apply my face lotion immediately after washing because it completely wipes my face clear of oil and doesn't leave any moisture on my skin. Still I absolutely love and recommend to anyone!
Joanna H.
Corona, NY
I'm pretty sure some other reviews that people have left say that it dried out their skin and was quite harsh, but I think that's just because of the sensitivity level and type of skin they may have. I have combination/acne prone skin and I use this 3x a week and it's great because it takes that dead layer of skin off my face and leaves it feeling fresh and smooth.
amanda m.
Hewlett, NY
After years of trying endless amounts of facial cleansers and scrubs, I always find myself going back to this one. I see noticeable results with St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I always have a tube of it by my bathroom sink at all times. I use this a lot less during the winter, when my skin is drier, but during the summer I use it multiple times a week and get amazing results. It's definitely one of my favorite beauty products ever.
Dana C.
I have been using St. Ives scrubs since I was a little girl, this was my first look into the beauty world and understanding how great my skin can feel when I take care of it. You can't go wrong with the product because they have a scrub for any type that you need whether it is a deep intensive scrub or a gentle one. Great smelling! Would recommend for any skin type.
gladys a.

seriously the best

I use this product everyday religiously. It seriously has minimized breakouts and blemishes. I first tried this as a body scrub but then got the blemish control for optimum break out protection and it really works I love the smell as well. I first picked it up as a travel size and has to go to the big one because it worked so well. just make sure you get this one in particular I think the other one is better for just cleansing the skin and not controlling break outs.
Selena R.
When I was younger (middle school age) I would have a lot of acne along my jaw line and this got rid of it right away. I have been using it ever since and it even removes makeup from my pores pretty well. I can't be without it. I am now an acne free young adult!!
Helena C.
Watauga, TX
My mom introduced me to this product before I had my first pimple, and it is thanks to Apricot Scrub that my teen years were virtually void of blemishes and bumps. I love this product, because not only does it leave my face feeling fresh and clean but it is made from natural resources. I don't want chemicals on my face, that only makes skin react. What better way to take care of your skin than to give it something natural?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.