BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This did not clear up any blemishes, in fact, it only made my skin worse. I used this once before my skin became very oily and I had a breakout. I tried it with high hopes, but I ended up giving it to a friend who wanted to give it a chance. I was surprised because I have had great experiences with other St. Ive's products, but this product was just too harsh for my skin.
Amanda C.
Currently using this now. I think it's an okay acne scrub but it's nothing special. I like to use it once or twice a week if my skin feels built up or if I'm seeing breakouts. The pimples don't go away right away but the product does help it go down after a while.
Tina D.
I guess my skin isn't as tough or resilient as it used to be when I was in high school. I used to love this back then and how soft and silky my face felt after using it. Now, in my 30s, I find that it's just too harsh for me to use on a regular basis and I probably should stop using it altogether. Such a shame since I liked the fact that it wasn't plastic microbeads
Abril A.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to face scrub. It is gentle enough to use every day and it helps me with those pesky breakouts that happen occasionally. I would definitely recommend this and have to my friends. It just leaves your skin feeling smooth and most of all clean and refreshed. You don't have that tight feeling in your skin you might get with some other blemish control cleansers.
Monique V.
This scrub is my favorite one. I currently have the green tea scrub but I find that this apricot scrub is a much deeper clean. My friend gave me the scrub so I'm not sure how much she paid for it but online it says its around $4 which is a great price for a great product. I need to restock on this product!
Melissa L.
Toledo, OH
The use of the micro beads to exfoliate skin is very problematic to me given its serious impact on the environment. As a result, I will not repurchase this product ever again. Many are not aware of the detrimental impact they have on the entire ecosystem and as a result they must not be used. However, when I did use the scrub, it worked decently well with my skin.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
HEAVENLY! I love their scrubs because it is so effective for removing dead skin. I love the apricot fragrance, but its not too overpowering. This was my first time using this product, and I was not disappointed! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it.
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub! It is a great cleanser for normal to oily skin; helps prevent pimples and blackheads. However, store brands of "blemish control apricot scrub" are just as good and the cost is 1/3 to 1/2 of St. Ives. Also, I always check to make sure I'm buying the scrub will "crushed shell" exfoliant; the "plastic" orange "bead" exfoliant a do not cleanse as well.
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wonderful scrub! Makes me feel refreshed after using and less oily the day after. It also helps with reducing the size of my pimples and eventually having them go away.
Kae C.
Great deep cleansing product for your face, day or night! Goes on gentle to the skin with micro beads that cleanses in pores. Good price item for those on a budget! Very nice packaging that is easy on the eyes. I would definitely recommend this for my oily girls.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.