BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I was using this product every other day, but it was just too drying and caused redness and irritation. I tried to cut back and only use it once a week, but I just feel that overall this was a bit too harsh of an exfoliant for my face. It did more harm than good.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
I think this product is great because it controls how oily your face gets, and it leaves your skin silky smooth. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who has cystic acne as I think it could do more damage than good. I would say that your skin has to be decently clear of blemishes if you are going to incorporate this product into your regimen. I also think that you should not scrub too hard. The apricot pit granules are very tough!
Jesse H.
Emmaus, PA
I had one that I needed to use up, so I put it in the shower to force me to use it. I didn't notice any drastic results or something crazy. It didn't break me out though. So it's good if you want a gentle scrub that smells nice. But it's not the product for me. I gave it a C not because I didn't like it, but because it wasn't anything special but I didn't dislike it.
Maya R.
Hawthorne, NY
Before using this product i had never used St. Ives before. Its great for removing blemishes and removing dead skin. The price is great! The only downside is that it sometimes made my face very dry and irritated, so I would suggest using it only once a week. For the price you are paying its a great product.
Jenny K.
This face scrub does miracles ! I bought this face scrub because I started breaking out really bad . When I started using it my face looked so much cleaner and my acne started going away . And I have only been using for a couple of weeks and my face is now clear .
Toy D.
I usually use Lancome & Mary Kay but last month, my mom stayed over and had this stuff. I remember using it years ago when I was a teenager and loved it but haven't used it since. I went out and bought a tube and loved that it was super cheap AND it still works great! Great exfoliation. I am now using this 2-3 times a week and it helps with the breakout I still get. :)
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This did not clear up any blemishes, in fact, it only made my skin worse. I used this once before my skin became very oily and I had a breakout. I tried it with high hopes, but I ended up giving it to a friend who wanted to give it a chance. I was surprised because I have had great experiences with other St. Ive's products, but this product was just too harsh for my skin.
Morgan H.
This stuff is awful for your skin!! My issue was partially user error as I didn't follow directions, HOWEVER after I ruined my skin and sought direction from an aesthetician and various professionals, I learned how awful pits are for your skin! Never, ever again!
Ashliegh C.
Blacklick, OH
Love this product! Has a very subtle scent and makes my skin feel so refreshed!! I've been using it for many years now. I've tried other products that I run across but I always end up returning to this one! It's also gentle enough to use at least every other day.
Adriana K.
New York City
I have so many mixed feelings about this scrub. I always thought it was for your face, and then people told me it wasn't. I have literally been using this since middle school, but towards the end of high school it started to fail me :( I started breaking out very badly because of hormones and it just wasn't working anymore, and it was so rough that I was worried I was tearing my skin. Now I don't even touch it, I switched to Cetaphil.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.