St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I usually use Lancome & Mary Kay but last month, my mom stayed over and had this stuff. I remember using it years ago when I was a teenager and loved it but haven't used it since. I went out and bought a tube and loved that it was super cheap AND it still works great! Great exfoliation. I am now using this 2-3 times a week and it helps with the breakout I still get. :)
I have been using this product for years and definitely haven't noticed any damage. If anything, the three months I stopped using it were HORRIBLE. I never realized how much it was working until I stopped using it. Most products aren't "good" or "bad," it varies per person and whether or not you use it correctly. I will definitely continue to use this and enjoy smooth skin!
Before using this product i had never used St. Ives before. Its great for removing blemishes and removing dead skin. The price is great! The only downside is that it sometimes made my face very dry and irritated, so I would suggest using it only once a week. For the price you are paying its a great product.
This face scrub does miracles ! I bought this face scrub because I started breaking out really bad . When I started using it my face looked so much cleaner and my acne started going away . And I have only been using for a couple of weeks and my face is now clear .
Currently using this now. I think it's an okay acne scrub but it's nothing special. I like to use it once or twice a week if my skin feels built up or if I'm seeing breakouts. The pimples don't go away right away but the product does help it go down after a while.
This did not clear up any blemishes, in fact, it only made my skin worse. I used this once before my skin became very oily and I had a breakout. I tried it with high hopes, but I ended up giving it to a friend who wanted to give it a chance. I was surprised because I have had great experiences with other St. Ive's products, but this product was just too harsh for my skin.
This stuff is awful for your skin!! My issue was partially user error as I didn't follow directions, HOWEVER after I ruined my skin and sought direction from an aesthetician and various professionals, I learned how awful pits are for your skin! Never, ever again!
I received this product complimentary of influenster , first and foremost this product name by itself speaks volume but I was very disappointed in the actual scrub for myself, for one it didnot remove or lessen any blemishes more so it added than remove, I had tons of dark spots and my skin was very dry after. This product may be good for someone with very oily skin.
Amazing product! St Ives apricot scrub makes me feel so clean! I do worry I'm going to lose an eye if not careful with the beads lol but I watch too many videos online.
I think people who don't like this product are the ones who try to use it everyday. What is so great about it is that it really really exfoliates and is made for the sensitive skin on your face. (It's way better than some of those scrubs with microbeads which barely do anything.) The right way to use it is to use it in the shower (easier to wash off) once or maybe twice a week. Using it daily could be irritating, but once a week gives me a clean boost and exfoliates to allow new skin cells to stay healthy. I absolutely love the all natural ingredients of St. Ives' products!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos