BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christina M.
Ontario, CA
I use this scrub almost daily, and it does wonders for my complexion. It gently removes dead skin, leaving my skin with a natural glow and sleek finish. Not to mention, it doesn't break me out and actually helps reduce my breakouts. Its a cheapy over the counter gem!! Love my St. Ives scrubs....my new fav from them is their Green Tea blackhead scrub....it realllllly helps eliminate the appearance of blackheads and smells yummy!!
Joan L.
Definitely my go-to daily scrub! One of the only things I buy as soon as I run out! Super gentle on the skin, but does its work! It has a pleasant smell and leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. Great price too! Definitely recommend!
Kristy K.
Maple Grove, MN
It smells nice, and feels slightly exfoliating, but it doesn't really do much to eliminate blackheads from your face. It has the exfoliating beads in it, but it also has a lotion-like texture instead of being soapy or sudsy, which makes me feels like it's a little less exfoliating. I think I would risk trying something new before I decided to repurchase this scrub again.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product complimentary of influenster , first and foremost this product name by itself speaks volume but I was very disappointed in the actual scrub for myself, for one it didnot remove or lessen any blemishes more so it added than remove, I had tons of dark spots and my skin was very dry after. This product may be good for someone with very oily skin.
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
First of all it's a great price for the amount and brand. Secondly, it's a nice scrub that workers fairly well for all types of skin, good for sensitive skin like mine. However, I prefer a much more tough and rough scrub but this one is one of the best out there.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I was using this product every other day, but it was just too drying and caused redness and irritation. I tried to cut back and only use it once a week, but I just feel that overall this was a bit too harsh of an exfoliant for my face. It did more harm than good.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
I have been using the St. Ives Blemish Control Scrub since I was a teenager in the 90's. I may have some break through spots every once in awhile, but using this once every two days has kept my skin clean and clear. I SWEAR by this and it is the only scrub I use.
Melinda N.
Lodi, NJ
This is one of my absolute favorite products. It helps me control my acne and keeps my face clear. It's also nice because it doesn't use the traditional plastic beads so they don't clog up water filtration systems which is nice if you're a green freak like me haha
Sarah g.
San Diego , CA
This is the only scrub I use now and its the best scrub i have tried. I love the beads because it feels like its truly cleaning the stuff of your face. It does great at cleaning my pores it leaves my nose smooth and clean thats the main reason I love this scrub.
Taylor S.
I actually purchased this after a raving review from my eldest brother who has been using it for years. He is not one for exaggerations, so when he gave me such a raving review I had to purchase it. I have been using it for years since and it is my favorite exfoliating wash. Whenever I do not use it, my face is less soft and has more blackheads/acne than when I do. It helps decrease my flakey skin since it is so dry. 100% recommend.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.