BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this product complimentary of influenster , first and foremost this product name by itself speaks volume but I was very disappointed in the actual scrub for myself, for one it didnot remove or lessen any blemishes more so it added than remove, I had tons of dark spots and my skin was very dry after. This product may be good for someone with very oily skin.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
I have been using the St. Ives Blemish Control Scrub since I was a teenager in the 90's. I may have some break through spots every once in awhile, but using this once every two days has kept my skin clean and clear. I SWEAR by this and it is the only scrub I use.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I was using this product every other day, but it was just too drying and caused redness and irritation. I tried to cut back and only use it once a week, but I just feel that overall this was a bit too harsh of an exfoliant for my face. It did more harm than good.
Sarah g.
San Diego , CA
This is the only scrub I use now and its the best scrub i have tried. I love the beads because it feels like its truly cleaning the stuff of your face. It does great at cleaning my pores it leaves my nose smooth and clean thats the main reason I love this scrub.
Monique V.
This scrub is my favorite one. I currently have the green tea scrub but I find that this apricot scrub is a much deeper clean. My friend gave me the scrub so I'm not sure how much she paid for it but online it says its around $4 which is a great price for a great product. I need to restock on this product!
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite scrub! It smells great and works wonders for my skin! My skin always feels so clean and smooth! I have been using this for years and it never fails to make my skin feel amazing.  I would buy it again, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Joan L.
Definitely my go-to daily scrub! One of the only things I buy as soon as I run out! Super gentle on the skin, but does its work! It has a pleasant smell and leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. Great price too! Definitely recommend!
Tya W.
Oregon City, OR
I like it, it works well. I'm not incredibly fond of the scent, and although I love how well it exfoliates there are times when it hurts my face a little but I prefer that over the ones that you can't even feel the beads or whatever they put in. I do prefer to just do a sugar scrub usually and have some facial products that I use over this but I still would recommend it.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
HEAVENLY! I love their scrubs because it is so effective for removing dead skin. I love the apricot fragrance, but its not too overpowering. This was my first time using this product, and I was not disappointed! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it.
Tingting C.
Mckinney, TX
Everyone loves this product but most estheticians hate it (I have researched a lot). Here's why: the exfoliation beads are too small and as a result, tear up the fragile barrier on our face. I use the Foreo with a non-exfoliating cleanser and find the results to be much superior because the exfoliation beads are larger and do not have the ability to get into our skin's natural barrier. Long term use of this product can lead to damage.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.