St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
For years this has been my go to scrub. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. The consistency is perfect. Thick yet not heavy. There is plenty of the particles that create the scrub but it doesn't feel harsh. Another thing to fall in love with is the price. Again love this and buy it every time. I stopped using for a few weeks and my face broke out. it really works
This did not work for my skin at all! I started using this a while ago when I was going through my acne phase and this made it worse because its really harsh on sensitive skin! I think it would work better for people with dry or combination skin that isn't sensitive
My first few uses with this product were amazing, but afterwards it did not give the same effect. I have continued to use this product just until it runs out, but I would not repurchase this item, nor would I recommend buying it if you want to have less blackheads.
This product can be harsh on the face if used too often, so I use it once a week to help keep blackheads and oil at bay and soften my face. If used too often it will definitely hurt your skin. For a decent priced exfoliator I definitely recommend it. The smell is also a bonus.
I use the face wash every night and every morning, I LOVE IT! It's so cheap, but it totally works! I have gone through two already! Definitely worth buying it. You can feel the scrubbing beads cleaning your pores and the apricot smells great! :)
This is a good scrub to use every few days. It removes dead skin and all that nasty stuff to reveal clean and supple skin. It also prevents blackhead buildup. However, I find that it's too harsh for my skin when used everyday. I had breakouts on where I scrub most (forehead cheeks and chin). I found that using it less frequently gave me the scrub's benefits minus the acne.
This product cleared my skin really well. I liked it. It smells weird, in my opinion. It's still a great product. This was my first time using it, and liked it a lot. I have sensitive skin, and it did fine for me. I think it was wonderful, and I would recommend it.
I have been using this product for over a week now, and I am completely in love!. It is one of the best face washes I have used in a long time. My face always feels so smooth after I use it and it has cleared up my face tremendously! I definitely recommend this product!
I've tried multiple scrubs but I always come back to my all-time favorite! It's gentle to your skin but strong enought to make me feel like I'm actually shedding all the old skin cells. I'm so obsessed with it that I made my husband try it and now he uses it as well!
This product is nice, except for one thing. It takes forever to rinse it completely off one's face. While it does a great job on exfoliating and keeping one's face clear of breakouts, it is rather bothersome to actually use since it doesn't rinse off all the well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos