St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Absolutely amazing product!!!!! Love love love this product. This is the first cleanser that has both made my black heads and heavy acne almost completely disappear. It also cleared up my oily face. Both helpful and also soft on my sensitive skin!! Definitely highly recommended and also a great confidence boost.
The first scrud I was introduced to and the first product that began to calm my skin flare ups. After the first month's use my acne/breakouts began to clear up and my skin was smoothr. It's what I started my girls;d out with. Best to start with the right stuff than winging it like I had to.
I have used this scrub for many years. I have never once had a problem with it. For sensitive & acne-proned skin like mine, it is excellent. It has just enough grit to remove any dead skin & dirt on your face, but isn't harsh where it looks like you've been smacked many times! It leaves your face smooth, and through time with its Salicylic acid, leave you blemish-free as well!
This product does wonders for my skin! When I know I need to exfoliate this is my go to. It keeps my acne away while also getting rid of the dead skin. I feel like my face is always so clean after using it. I've been buying this for years and will continue to purchase!
I've used this facial scrub for years! I love how exfoliating it is and leaves my skin feeling so clean. The only problem I have with it is that it feels sort of waxy when I try to wash it off and makes me feel like it's more difficult to wash off than other products.
I love exfoliates for my face so I was so excited to get this in my Campus VoxBox. It smells so fresh and nice and I love how gritty it is. I've only used it twice and I don't have acne so I don't know how good it is at clearing acne, but it says that is minimizes pores and I'm excited to see if it does that for me. I also love that it leaves my dry face feeling moisturized.
I've received this apricot scrub for Christmas for the last four or five years. And it never goes to waste. I have reasonably oily/ combination skin, so I have to deal with a few blemishes here and there. I love exfoliating scrubs in the first place because they work harder to remove dirt in your pores and on your skin. After using this scrub, your face is 10x softer, and you feel refreshed. If you struggle with oily skin (or an oily T-zone), and you face breakouts often or occasionally, this scrub is great.
This product smells really nice, it has a nice texture and it works really well. Its gentle on the skin and doesn't make me break out as i have sensitive skin. It lasted a pretty decent amount of time. I would really recommend it! Its a good price for the size it is.
This makes my face feel so cleansed and airy after using this. It's a little on the harsh side in terms on the scrubbing particles but I personally like that in a face scrub. The actually scrub as a whole though is gentle. I've been using this for months and I love it.
This product is nice, except for one thing. It takes forever to rinse it completely off one's face. While it does a great job on exfoliating and keeping one's face clear of breakouts, it is rather bothersome to actually use since it doesn't rinse off all the well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos