BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sherri J.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely amazing product!!!!! Love love love this product. This is the first cleanser that has both made my black heads and heavy acne almost completely disappear. It also cleared up my oily face. Both helpful and also soft on my sensitive skin!! Definitely highly recommended and also a great confidence boost.
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
The first scrud I was introduced to and the first product that began to calm my skin flare ups. After the first month's use my acne/breakouts began to clear up and my skin was smoothr. It's what I started my girls;d out with. Best to start with the right stuff than winging it like I had to.
Stephanie L.
Springfield, OH
I have used this scrub for many years. I have never once had a problem with it. For sensitive & acne-proned skin like mine, it is excellent. It has just enough grit to remove any dead skin & dirt on your face, but isn't harsh where it looks like you've been smacked many times! It leaves your face smooth, and through time with its Salicylic acid, leave you blemish-free as well!
Loren M.
Dover, NH
This product does wonders for my skin! When I know I need to exfoliate this is my go to. It keeps my acne away while also getting rid of the dead skin. I feel like my face is always so clean after using it. I've been buying this for years and will continue to purchase!
Crystal K.
I've used this facial scrub for years! I love how exfoliating it is and leaves my skin feeling so clean. The only problem I have with it is that it feels sort of waxy when I try to wash it off and makes me feel like it's more difficult to wash off than other products.
Leah K.
lexington, ky
I love exfoliates for my face so I was so excited to get this in my Campus VoxBox. It smells so fresh and nice and I love how gritty it is. I've only used it twice and I don't have acne so I don't know how good it is at clearing acne, but it says that is minimizes pores and I'm excited to see if it does that for me. I also love that it leaves my dry face feeling moisturized.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
I've received this apricot scrub for Christmas for the last four or five years. And it never goes to waste. I have reasonably oily/ combination skin, so I have to deal with a few blemishes here and there. I love exfoliating scrubs in the first place because they work harder to remove dirt in your pores and on your skin. After using this scrub, your face is 10x softer, and you feel refreshed. If you struggle with oily skin (or an oily T-zone), and you face breakouts often or occasionally, this scrub is great.
Holly B.
Vale, NC
This product smells really nice, it has a nice texture and it works really well. Its gentle on the skin and doesn't make me break out as i have sensitive skin. It lasted a pretty decent amount of time. I would really recommend it! Its a good price for the size it is.
Tierra C.
Bloomfield, CT
This makes my face feel so cleansed and airy after using this. It's a little on the harsh side in terms on the scrubbing particles but I personally like that in a face scrub. The actually scrub as a whole though is gentle. I've been using this for months and I love it.
Orchid F.
This product is nice, except for one thing. It takes forever to rinse it completely off one's face. While it does a great job on exfoliating and keeping one's face clear of breakouts, it is rather bothersome to actually use since it doesn't rinse off all the well.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.